109-Minsung : One Thing

Title: One Thing

Ship: Minsung

Minho flopped on his bed, letting out a long sigh. His life was boring, and he seriously needed something to lighten up his life, bring some fun.

  A loud sound of an engine of a car blowing out sounded outside. Minho slipped out of his bed and made his way over to his window to investigate.

He slid the curtain out of the way, and he looked down at the street. Across the street was a teenager standing in front of a beaten down car and a lady climbing out of it.

Minho watched the said teenager carefully. He hit the car with a fist, the lady immediately coming over to stop him. She pointed to the trunk, and the boy dragged himself over to it. He forced it open, taking a box and bringing the house that had a "for sale" sign in the front yard.

  Minho leaned back, looking over at the clock. He had ten minutes before he needed to leave for any dance classes. If he was quick, he could introduce himself to the new neighbors.

  Minho rushed down the stairs, slipped on his shoes, and was out the front door in seconds. He put on a big, goofy smile and lead himself over to the people carrying boxes.

  "Hello." He said, giving them a bow.

  Both of them stopped, looking over at Minho. They returned the bow politely.

  "I'm Minho. Are you our new neighbors?"

  "Jisung, go inside with that box." The lady said before waltzing up to Minho. "Hello, Minho. We are. How old are you?"

  "Oh, I'm still in high school. Down the street." Minho said.

  The boy, Jisung, came out and joined the conversation. "Are we the same age?"

  "I'm a junior."

  Jisung smiled. "Okay. I'm a sophomore. There's only a year difference."

  Minho nodded.

  Maybe he found that one thing to make his life a little more spicy.