56-Minsung : Date

Title: Date

Ship: Minsung

-

Minho pulled Jisung up to the hill, both giggling as happiness took over them.

They both sat down, smile on their faces.

Minho turned his head to stare at Jisung. "I'm so lucky to have you."

A light blush covered Jisung's cheeks as he looked over at Minho.

Before Jisung could respond, Minho grabbed his chin and pressed their lips together.

This night was a very special night for the two. Two year anniversary on a hill under the stars. The day they started their beloved relationship. To say both were equally as happy to have the other was an understatement.

"Ugh, you're a tease." Jisung pushed himself onto Minho, connecting their lips once again.

Minho pushed Jisung away. "No, not yet." He said before standing up and gesturing for Jisung to do the same.

"Han Jisung. I love you so much and I'm so glad you're in my life. So, I want you to stay in my life."

Jisung's eyes widened when he realized what was happening.

Minho got down on one knee, pulling out a small box. "Marry me?"

Jisung let out a scream and pounced onto Minho, sending them both to the ground in a hug.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Jisung shouted over and over again. "I love you!"

Minho hugged Jisung back, smiling. He pushed him up and put the ring onto Jisung's finger.

"You cutie."

-
A/N
Super short I know but I'm working on a new story so you guys have to hang in there with me.
It's based off of one of my old oneshots, so I hope you guys will enjoy it ^^