141-Changlix: I Walked Into Your Dagger

Title: I Walked Into Your Dagger

Ship: Changlix

TW: sexual content and toxic relations

//Vampire Empire, Big Thief

Felix slipped his shoes off as he entered the apartment. He let the door close behind and hung the keys up on the wall. With a huff, he dragged his feet into the kitchen.

  His eyes watered and his back ached. He could feel a headache coming on, but it hadn't reached him yet. Leaning forward onto the counter on his elbows, he scrunched his nose up. Now his chest burned.

  "Felix."

  Felix jumped, whipping around to find his boyfriend standing in the hallway that lead to the bedroom and bathroom. He was in his pjs, the hat he usually wore tossed off to the side somewhere.

  "You know it's like 10 pm, right?"

  Felix blinked. He found the time on the oven, finding it closer to 11 than he thought it was. "Oh."

  "Oh? That's it?"

  Felix looked back to Changbin, sitting up a bit more straight at the sudden tone.

  "You said you only worked until nine tonight. It's past nine. Far past nine. Why did you lie to me?"

  Felix shook his head. "I didn't it. I just got caught up—there was more work that needed to be done than I anticipated—"

  "Then why didn't you text me?"

  "I'm not allowed my phone during work hours, you know that."

  "You could've taken a single minute to let me know."

  "I couldn't."

  "You could."

  "I couldn't."

  "You could!" Changbin shouted. "Are you that desperate to stay away from me? What am I doing wrong?"

  "What?" Felix leaned away from the counter. "No. Nothing. You didn't—"

  "Really? Because it sure feels that way. Suddenly I am just a roommate in this house who you only see when you go to bed. It's work, friends, work, friends, and never me." Changbin said.

  "That's not true. I haven't met up with friends in weeks."

  "You're seeing Seungmin this weekend."

  "And I haven't seen him in months."

  "You've hardly seen me these past few months. The only time we spend together is our movie nights, which isn't a lot of time, Felix. We're boyfriends for Christ sake. Am I nothing to you? What happened to—to fucking praising the ground I walk on?" He stepped forward, out of the hallway and past the couch. "This is starting to feel very one sided. I'm starting to think you should go back to just staying at home again. I make enough for both of us."

  "But you refuse to have a shared bank account, I can't buy anything."

  "That's all you pulled from that? I really am nothing to you?"

  "No!" Felix sobbed. He sucked in harshly, mouth agape as he tried to keep control of his lungs. "You are everything to me." He whispered.

  Changbin looked at Felix through the silence. There was still a frown on his face, like he didn't believe the boy in front of him. It was deafening. Crying from all the sudden accusations his boyfriend made and all he could do was stare at him.

  Changbin turned on his heel and went back into their bedroom.

  "Changbin!" Felix called. He swiveled around the island counter and made a B-line to follow the older.

  He didn't mind his empty stomach from not eating all day. He didn't have lunch in order to get as much done and get home on time. Even that didn't make a difference. He still got home almost two hours late.

  When Felix passed into the room, he was suddenly pushed back into the wall, a pair of lips on his.

  Felix pushed his sobs down and returned Changbin's angry kiss. His throat burned and lungs screamed, but anything to make Changbin forgive him. Anything to make him love him. Anything for him.

  If he wanted makeup sex, so be it.

  Felix stared at the wall, only the covers between his skin and the cold air of his bedroom. The moon was out and Changbin was asleep.

  He did it again. He gave into Changbin's relentless narcissism. He walked into his dagger for the thousandth time, and let him push and pull him inside out and outside in. Now he lay in the bed, crying silently so he didn't wake him.

  Felix reached down and grabbed his boxers. He slid out from the covers and pulled them on. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and pulled up Seungmin's contact.

  "Hey, I can't make it this weekend. Sorry to cancel again."

  And yet, anything for Changbin still applied.

//I am working on a Bloody Feathers pt2 I swear I know some of you want it