30-Hyunbin : 24 Hours In a Building Of Books

Requested by : @LA_Baobaos

Title: 24 Hours In a Building Of Books

Ship: Hyunbin

-

How many times did Hyunjin have to pinch himself before he realized that what was happening was in fact, true?

He was stuck in a library with the school's cold boy. As in, he hated everyone and was just a plain d**k. They closed the library before even thinking that there could be other students inside. So they were stuck until tomorrow. Only thing was, it was pretty early in the morning that they close the library. So that meant they would be in there for quite some time.

They were sitting in the lounge area, Hyunjin holding a book close to him, his eyes lingering on Changbin. The boy was pacing back in forth with his phone pressed to his ear. He was mumbling things before he groaned, pulling the phone away from his ear. "There's no f**king service here!"

Hyunjin gulped, pulling the book up to cover more of his face. This guy was scary.

"Where's your phone?" He turned to Hyunjin, pointing at him.

"I don't have it. . ." Hyunjin shook his head.

"Where is it?"

"At home. . ."

He grunted again, throwing his hands in the air. "This is a mess! We're going to be stuck in here until tomorrow morning!"

I know. Hyunjin thought. He only did not like it because of the person he was stuck with. Then again, what would Changbin be doing in a library anyway? Especially when he rarely attended classes?

"What's your name?" Changbin crouched in front of Hyunjin, tilting his head as he looked at Hyunjin.

"H-Hyunjin. . ." He answered.

"You're that kid Jisung hands around, huh?" Changbin stood, sitting across from him.

"He's my best friend. . ."

"I know that." Changbin clicked his tongue.

It was quiet between the two so Hyunjin took this chance to return his eyes back to his book.

This guy. . . He was definitely cold. He was definitely not fond of Hyunjin in any way despite just meeting each other. He seemed more focused on getting out.

Hyunjin felt his stomach grumble and reached for his bag. Pulling out a snack, he glanced at Changbin. He was staring at him. When Changbin noticed that Hyunjin was looking at him, he looked away.

Hyunjin set the snack in his lap with his book before pulling out another. He held it out. "Do you want one?"

Changbin looked back over at him. He took the snack without saying anything, opening it to eat it.

Hyunjin shrugged it off and placed his bag back down, opening his own snack to eat it.

Later that night, Hyunjin slowly fell asleep on the couch with his book in his hands.

The boy seemed very sleepy for awhile so to see him finally fall asleep, relieved Changbin in a way. He did not know how to handle sleepy people and Hyunjin never really bugged him.

He saw the younger boy shiver.

Grunting, Changbin slid off his jacket and lied it on top of Hyunjin as a blanket. It was in fact cold inside the building. Luckily, they would be let out tomorrow morning.

Changbin sat down against the couch, laying his head against Hyunjin's leg. Hopefully the boy would not mind. He slowly fell asleep, looking forward to the freedom of this library the next day.

-

They both ran out, letting the sun hit their skin like it never did before.

"Thank you, Ms. Yun!" Hyunjin sang, turning around and waving at the librarian.

"No problem. I'm sorry I left you two boys in there. I promise it won't happen again."

"It's alright." Changbin smiled. "It wasn't that bad."

This sparked a smile onto Hyunjin's face. He said it wasn't that bad.

-
~A/N~
I feel like my writing is bad again. Maybe it's because I haven't been doing it as often. I'll try harder on the next one!