104-Jeongsung : Bad Boy's Good Boy

Title: Bad Boy's Good Boy

Ship: Jeongsung

Jeongin nearly dragged his older friend, Hyunjin, to school with his mom's car. He dragged his feet everywhere he walked because he was 'tired' and Jeongin wasn't about it. You just don't drag your feet!

"If I'm going to walk to school with you every morning, you're going to pick your feet up and walk right." Jeongin said, clicking his pen impatiently as he read through his to-do list of the day.

"Listen, I woke up late." Hyunjin tried to defend himself, but Jeongin only shook his head. "I'm tired still. I promise I won't wake up late and I won't be dragging my feet then."

Jeongin stopped, causing the older to run into the back of him. He turned around. "Pick up your feet!"

"Fine!"

Hyunjin started bringing his knees up to hip height to exaggerate his steps, giving his bossy dongsaeng as much attitude as possible.

Jeongin rolled his eyes. "Stop it."

"Stop it." Hyunjin mimicked, but stopped his obnoxious steps and walked normally next to Jeongin.

They arrived at school, their senior friend Chan talking to two other boys.

They were a group of four. Chan, Woojin, Hyunjin, and Jeongin as the youngest. He was a freshman, Hyunjin a sophomore, and the older two seniors.

Hyunjin knew who these other two boys were, but Jeongin was clueless. Jeongin and Hyunjin met in middle school. They were connected at the hip. Hyunjin had met Chan and Woojin through a project that required them to work with high schoolers from their neighboring school. They hung outside of school plenty of times before finally, Jeongin started high school. Just last week was his first week. During their first week, freshman were separated from all the other grades to introduce them completely to the humongous school. Jeongin was still a little behind on who their friend allies were.

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows and scrunched his nose, taking in the appearance of the two new boys Chan was talking with.

One held class, standing with beautiful and complimented posture. His uniform was on correctly, and he looked good in it. He had on very expensive jewelry as his accessories. Seeing the Rolex on his wrist made Jeongin respect him right him.

The other, on the hand, his uniform was everywhere. His tie was completely on, super loose. His shirt was unbuttoned down to a certain extent so his chest was hanging out. The jacket of his uniform was hanging off his elbows, off his shoulders where they should have been. He wore a black beanie (which was against dress code, but then again, the way he was wearing his uniform was, too), with his black hair sticking out. In his mouth was no doubt a lot cigarette with smoke coming off of it.

Jeongin stopped upon seeing the cigarette before they could reach them.

Hyunjin sighed, knowing what was about to come.

"Don't tell me you hang out with that kid." Jeongin said. "The one—"

"Jisung. Yes, we do." Hyunjin said.

One thing no one could miss about Jeongin was that he was a complete goodie-two-shoes. He had to have good grades, he had to have a clean record regarding his behavior, he had to look presentable at all times, etc etc. None of that was news to anyone who knew him. The amount of pet peeves he had kind of pointed to that conclusion.

"What?!" Jeongin whined. "Are you serious?!"

"Yes, I'm serious. He's a good guy." Hyunjin said. "I don't know how he's still at this school but he's really nice, promise."