19-Minsung : Possession pt2

Title: Possession pt2

Ship: MinSung

"Jisung?" Jeongin called, standing next to the boy who sat alone against the wall near the field.

"Oh, hey, Jeongin." Jisung smiled. "I shouldn't be talking to you."

"Why not?" Jeongin asked as he sat down next to him. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"I know. Well, I mean, you aren't but." Jisung looked out at Minho, who was playing soccer with a few other boys. "He will."

"He hurts you?" Jeongin asked, giving Jisung a worried look.

"Well." It looked as if Jisung did not want to answer the question, which, he did not. He was afraid of the consequences.

"Not. . . Physically." Jisung hesitated.

"He shouldn't hurt you, Hyung." Jeongin shook his head. "You're your own person. You're allowed to do what you want."

"If I said that to him I would be shot in the head." Jisung mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing." Jisung shook his head. He gave Jeongin a small smile before looking up at Minho.

Minho was staring at him, giving him a hard look. One that made Jisung shiver and know he was in trouble.

Jeongin looked over at Minho and frowned at the expression.

"He's warning you, isn't he?" Jeongin asked.

"It's not a warning." Jisung shook his head. "It's his way of telling me this isn't going to be my favorite night."

Jisung stood, giving Jeongin one last look. "Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow, Jeongin."

Hopefully? "Yeah."

Jeongin watched as Jisung walked towards Minho who seemed to be leaving the field. His eyes lingered over Jisung before switching to Jeongin. The looked made of pure hatred that Jeongin did not understand.

Would Jisung be okay?

-

"I warned you the first time and you disobeyed. This is your fault."

"But it's not fair!" Jisung cried like a child that would not given ice cream before dinner, except it was a much more dire situation.

Minho slammed his hand on the wall behind Jisung, giving him a look of rage. "Do I look like I'm joking around with you, Jisung? You are mine and since you can't seem to respect that, you're staying down here."

"For how long are you going to treat me like a slave?!"

Minho started at Jisung, the same look of rage written on his face. He obviously did not know how to respond to that question.

"Jisung, sit down."

"Why-"

"I said to sit down." Minho repeated, pushing away from Jisung.

Jisung slid down against the wall to the floor, pouting. He felt like a child that was receiving a crucial consequence for misbehaving.

"What are you doing?" Jisung asked as Minho walked towards the door.

"I'll be right back. When I come back, I expect you to be in the same place. Got it?"

Jisung nodded. "Yes."

-

At this point, Jisung thought Minho had forgotten him. It's been two days and Jisung was still sitting down in the cellar-like room. Alone, cold, starving, thirsty, weak.

Now whenever he cried, no tears came. He was becoming dehydrated.

"Hyung." Jisung whimpered as he lied on the cold floor. "Where are you?"

Jisung sat alone for a few more minutes before the door opened.

Jisung looked up at Minho. He looked tired, arms crossed as he looked down at Jisung with a sympathetic look.

"This is what being a slave is like, Jisung. Never compared yourself to a slave."

"You starved me and left me in the cold to prove-" Jisung started as he sat up, but he was interrupted by a coughing fit.

"Yes. If you would like to come upstairs for breakfast, you are more than welcomed to."

~A/N~
Yeah the first part was a lot better this one is just f**ked up.