10-Minsung : Possession

Title: Possession

Ship: MinSung

"So, they're close?" Jeongin, the new student, asked as he watched Minho and Jisung walk away.

"I mean. They are dating." Chan responded. "But, Jisung is like a possession to Minho."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what I say."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't want to be rude! Minho Hyung, please!" Jisung begged as he was dragged by his hoodie.

Minho had caught Jisung doing something he had told him not to do, and that was being polite to other people. Now they were down in Minho's Basement, a nightmare for Jisung.

"Hyung. . ." Jisung cried, tugging at his sleeve to let go and go back upstairs and cuddle. That was all Jisung was asking for.

"You think you can just get away with that?" Minho finally spoke up as they came closer to the room Minho was looking for. "You think we can just forget about this?"

"This time?" Jisung squeaked out.

Minho used to his strength to pull the hoodie up, along with Jisung, and out, causing Jisung to go flying into the room and hit the back wall. He let out a cry of pain and held onto his head.

"Jisung, this time is like no other. You are mine yet you don't seem to respect that." Minho said, taking a step into the room as he closed the door behind him.

"I do! But I just want some freedom in what I can do-"

"I could keep you down here forever. Would you like that instead, Jisung?

"N-no." Jisung gulped.

"Because I could do that. But I decided to let you have freedom, do you understand that?"

"Why do you get to control me?!"

Minho reached over to a table, pulling out a gun before facing it at Jisung. Jisung's eyes widened in fear. He believed Minho would do it.

"Because you belong to me. You are my possession." Minho turned his head. "Isn't That right, Jisung?"

"Y-Yes, Hyung. I b-belong to you."

~A/N~
Me: should I feel sorry?
Me: nah