155-Minchan: Blood Draws

Requested by @LEEKNOWNUMBERONEFAN

Title: Blood Draws

Ship: Minchan

TW: Blood

//this was supposed to come out SO MUCH earlier and I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I know this is being published after the start of the 3rd book this was where this was originally supposed to be published and it's the request was made so I'm leaving it here since I found the problem (there's an extra space where it because that seems to be the only way for it to work).
I hope I was able to bring your image to justice nonetheless and I'll see you all in the 3rd collection!

Minho wasn't shy the by the way. Well, he liked to think he wasn't shy. Saying he was antisocial was a lot better than telling people "yeah, I get flustered around people I don't know or trust". Like seriously, how stupid does that sound?

  But Felix knew better than that. Felix, his adorable little cousin who he adored so much, knew that Minho's 'antisocial-ness' was far more than just being antisocial. And it while it made Minho feel safe, it also made him a little frustrated.

  Because why the fuck could Felix talk to random strangers like they're best friends and he can barely tell his aunt that he appreciated her hospitality but he can't drink coffee?

  "Mom, Minho doesn't drink caffeine."

  She stuttered, pulling the mug away from Minho with a blink. "Oh, that's right!" She giggled to herself as she set the mug aside. "I'm sorry, Minho. It's just been awhile."

  And it was amazing how many times she forgot how little he ate. Well, how he simply didn't eat. Minho wasn't sure how Felix got away with it—being a teenage vampire living at home was a little rough. It's not like they were vampires purposefully. Long story short, don't get wasted at parties at houses that belong people you don't know, because there could be vampires lurking around the neighborhood who think turning a bunch of shit-faced teenagers is funny.

  Minho would have to ask Felix how he did it anyway because he'd be staying here from now on. Both his parents worked too much to give him the light of day and his last high school shut down due to a lack of funding. He wasn't all that thrilled to be attending a new school, but at the very least he'd actually have Felix this time around. He wouldn't be completely alone, and maybe he'd even have friends (even if they were Felix's friends).

  "It's okay." Minho mumbled. He smiled, but only to cover the awkwardness he felt at the encounter.

  "Why don't you go show Minho his room, Lix?"

  "Yeah." Felix nodded. He silently took Minho by the hand and led him upstairs to the bedrooms.

  Minho vaguely remembered there being a guest bedroom. They must have cleaned it out for him so he could have his own bedroom here.

  Felix showed to the exact room Minho was thinking of. It was pretty much the same room with the same furniture, but most of the decor had been stripped away from the room to leave it blank. A bed, a desk, and dresser were left for him.

  "This is it." Felix said with a hand gesture. "And uh, I just thought you should know before we go to school tomorrow. Remember that party we went to last year? When I was freshman?"

  "Uhuh." Minho nodded as he rolled his suitcase inside the room.

  "I'm sure you already know this, but a few other kids were also bit, and I'm friends with a few of them. So the mundane in our friend group know."