32-Changlix : Shatter

Title: Shatter

Ship: Changlix

-

My name is Felix Lee. My job is to shatter hearts. Humans make deals with me and all I have to do, is break the heart that they desired me to.

This man was no different.

A twenty one year old man, who writes music for a living. Piece of cake.

Felix sighed, walking down the street where he knew a certain man would be.

His hand was in a lot for pain for this. He looked down at his pocket where he could see the blood seeping through. Looking up, he saw the man he was looking for.

Felix flung out his hand and let out a painful scream, falling to his knees as he held his wrist. His hand was cut in many ways for this act.

The man was the first one to run to his aid.

"How the hell did you do this?!" He asked in a rush.

"I didn't realize it was bleeding until it started to sting." Felix lied.

"Ah!" The man ripped off a piece of his shirt, taking Felix's hand.

That was where it started. He was falling for it.

-

Two months later, Felix had gotten a closer relationship with the man who he learned was named Changbin. A man who cared very well for Felix. To think the boy was to get hurt.

It was that day, when Felix could not hold onto his human form any longer that he had to shatter the heart of the human.

Red smoke flowing from his eyes and mouth like he was vaping. His eyes were black, like a demon.

Changbin came home to such a look and to Felix, he looked terrified. Falling to the floor with pigeon eyes, his lips trembling and his eyes, shaking. He was gaining goosebumps from the unbelievable sight.

"F-Felix?" He said, his voice trembling.

"I'm not human." Felix twisted his head. "I can't love." His tone was, as if it was all obvious. As if Changbin was a fool. As if this entire time he was just playing a sick game, which he was. "How do you feel about this, hyung?"

"N-no." Changbin reached up, clenching his chest as tears rolled down his face.

"Shattered?"

-
~A/N~
Wahbam! How was this? I know it was short but I rlly tried! I think it turned out well!