82-Chanlix : What Love Can Do

Requested by : @ilostmytaeandkookie

Title: What Love Can Do

Ship: Chanlix

I did change a few itzy details. Hope you don't mind uwu.

-

Felix rushed out of his house, smashing his shoulder into his best friend. "Sorry, Ji. Thanks for waiting for me."

Jisung shrugged, typing away on his phone with a stoned face. Felix glanced over, immediately shaking his head upon seeing the contact of the person he was texting. Minho.

Jisung was Felix's best friend, but the boy was very monotone and tended to forget to express his emotions to his fellow peers. Many view him as rude and antisocial, but he just grew up in a strict household that was a little screwed up. Screaming parents, abusive siblings, poor house, poor school, until CPS was finally called and he was put into foster care, where he was adopted into a much more caring family. His monotone personality was a result of his siblings telling him that he couldn't show emotion, beating him when he did so. The only people who seemed to accept him was their little group of friends.

"Just tell him you like him already." Felix said, switching his pace to match Jisung's more steadily.

"I don't like him." Jisung replied. "We're friends."

Felix snorted. "You said that about Changbin a few years back."

Jisung looked up from his phone. "We never dated. We are, also, friends."

"You kissed," Felix said. "And you f**ked."

"Friends with benefits," Jisung retorted. "We never dated. And all that has stopped." Jisung returned his attention back to his phone.

As they walked through the gates, heading towards the boy's locker room for pe, Seungmin joined them. "Guess what~?" He said as he wiggled his shoulders upside down. "Hyunjin got us into a party."

Seungmin was a bubbly boy and quite obsessed with chasing after popularity and hanging out with upperclassmen. Hyunjin wasn't an upperclassmen, but he was friends with upperclassmen, which connected Seungmin with upperclassmen. Though he was a clout chaser, Seungmin was still one of the most loyal and caring friends they could ask for.

Hyunjin was popular with the girls, being as good looking as he was. He was kind, and closed off to those he barely knew. Being that pretty had it's cons. Being in the dance program, where Felix met him, gave him the opportunity to reach out and be friends with upperclassmen.

"Minho already got me into it." Jisung said, still staring at his phone. He reached into his pocket and plugged in his earbuds. He usually did this, but was still often listening.

Seungmin shook his head as he rolled his eyes. "Of course he did. This will be like, your fourth party of the year. Haven't you been drunk before, Jisung?"

Jisung shook his head. "Minho would never let me drink. Even when he was wasted."

Lee Minho, the school's social butterfly. With how big their school is, it's a surprise that Minho knows at least half of the school. Of course, he had his select few friends that trusted and really cared for, would not hesitate to take a bullet for, but he knew most people. He went to every party and every event that has nearly ever existed.

Felix giggled. "So overprotective."

"So, are you gonna come, Lix? I heard Chan will be there so you two can hang out,"Seungmin said.