83-Hyunsung : Shut Up

Title: Shut Up

Ship: Hyunsung

I can't believe I don't have a single one shot of these lovelies.

-

"Yes!" Jisung cheered, pumping his hand in the air as his other hand held the vibrating controller.

Jisung was playing a video game, and was usually quite loud when doing so. His boyfriend was on the bed next to him, trying to peacefully read his book. Hyunjin was starting to get fed up with Jisung's continuous cheers and screams.

"Look, Jinnie, I leveled up!" Jisung said, pointing to the screen while glancing back at the older.

Hyunjin ignored him.

"Jinnie~." Jisung whined, bouncing on the bed to catch his attention.

Hyunjin glanced up, looking extremely annoyed. He raised an eyebrow, practically daring Jisung to tell him something unimportant.

"Look! I leveled up!" Jisung repeated, his finger still pointing at the screen.

"Mhm." Hyunjin hummed, returning his eyes back to his book.

Hyunjin had been around his members all day, and fans from a fan sign they had earlier that day. He was so drained. Being introvert had its cons, getting annoyed with his boyfriend because he was drained was one of them.

Jisung gave a small pout, but returned back to his game.

"Awe come-"

In one quick motion, Hyunjin shut his book, putting next to in one hand and grabbing the back of Jisung's shirt with the other. He pulled Jisung down roughly, staring at him with irritation as the younger stared back up at him in shock.

"I get that you're playing your game, but can you shut your mouth for a bit? I'm ready to bite your tongue off." Hyunjin threatened.

Jisung gulped, but nodded his hand. Hyunjin was one of the scariest members when mad, and Jisung was always the one to see it since he spent almost every last minute with him. "Sorry, Jinnie."

Hyunjin let go of him and went to go back to reading, only to realize he had lost his page.

Hyunjin lost it. He slammed his book on the ground and stomped his way out of the room. Jisung watched worriedly. Usually, Hyunjin got annoyed with him because he kept bugging him when he was already drained, like just now, but it seemed even worst today than any other.

Jisung shut off his game and warily followed Hyunjin out the door. When Jisung came out to the living room, Chan immediately gestured to outside.

As Jisung put his coat on, Chan asked, "did you two fight?"

Jisung shook his head. "He was just getting annoyed with me yelling at my game. I guess he lost the page in his book and lost it." Jisung said. "He's always like this when he's tired."

Chan nodded his head. "Better hurry, before he leaves and gets ambushed by fans or something."

Jisung chuckled. "Yeah, sure."

Jisung opened the door, only to see that Hyunjin was sitting right outside. He sat down next to him, not saying a word.

It was silent between the couple, the only thing being heard was the cold autumn wind and the few people who travelled around their dorms. Luckily, not a single fan lived around the area. It was mostly trainees and other idols.

"Sorry." Hyunjin said.

"Don't apologize, you didn't do anything." Jisung quickly fired back. "Do you wanna back inside? And just, lay down?"

"What about your game?" Hyunjin asked, looking over at Jisung.

"I turned it off. I don't wanna play anymore."

Hyunjin nodded his head, not answering Jisung's question quite yet.

It was quiet again.

"Can we cuddle? If we go back inside and lay down?"

Jisung smiled. "Of course!"

Jisung stood, taking Hyunjin's hand and dragging him back inside. Hyunjin quickly shut the door behind them as Jisung rushed them to their room.

They flicked off their shoes and coats, getting comfy in the sheets of their bed.

Hyunjin held Jisung's head to his chest, who relaxed into it immediately. Their legs tangled. Jisung's hands instinctively went up Hyunjin's shirt along his lower back.

Hyunjin may get annoyed at Jisung at times, but he could never resist cuddle time.