3-Jeongchan : Keep It To Yourself

Requested by : @apinkmilk

Title: Keep It To Yourself

Ship: Jeongchan

Jeongin sat on the other side of the couch, playing with a fidget spinner as he watched his sister and crush be all cute. He wanted to gag.

"Why are you looking at us like that?" Eunju asked, staring back at her younger brother.

"Because you two are gross. Get a room."

"Are you jealous?" Chan asked, looking over at Jeongin with a smirk.

"What? Why the hell would I be jealous of two poo poo heads?"

They both just laughed at Jeongin and his cute curses.

Though, the boy was jealous. Watching his sister get what he had wanted for many years made him feel upset and want to hide forever. He felt like he was always the second choice.

Eunju's phone went off, picking it up, she set it against her ear.

"Hello?"

Chan and Jeongin watched her.

"Oh. I'll be over in a few." She hung up.

"My friend is going through a break up. I have to be there." She stood. "Jeongin, Keep Chan some company since he's supposed to stay 'till dinner."

"Will do!" Jeongin gave her a thumbs up as she scrambled out of the house. Once the door was locked, Chan slid over to Jeongin.

"You were jealous, don't deny it." Chem smirked. Jeongin just rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"There's nothing to be jealous about, Hyung."

"Are you sure?"

Jeongin felt his heart speed up as Chan leaned over him, hovering over his face, quite close. Jeongin's eyes widen. He became speechless. His lips parted but nothing left his mouth.

"Mmm. So, my assumption was right, hm?"

"H-Hyung. What if my sister walks in?"

Of course Jeongin was more worried about his sister's feelings than his own. Yes, he did not like the idea of her having his crush, but did not mean he did not care about her.

"She's not going to walk in, calm down." Chan chuckled. "You didn't deny it."

"N-no." Jeongin gulped.

"So you are interested in me?"

Chan leaned in farther, causing Jeongin to slouch farther back into the couch.

"I am. B-but you're dating my s-sister."

"So?"

Jeongin raised his eyebrows, confused by Chan's words.

"Who cares about her? I like you, too Jeongin. Not her."

Jeongin was shocked. His face showed it all.

"B-But-"

"Fine."

Chan pushed away, fishing out his phone. Jeongin now felt guilty. Yes, he liked Chan, but he was afraid of hurting Eunju.

"What kind of relationship do you want with me?" Jeongin asked.

"A normal one." Chan shrugged.

"I don't want my sister to get hurt, though." Jeongin sulked.

"Easy, I'll stay with her and we just keep it from her."

Jeongin stayed quiet for a long period of time, thinking about it. Chan began to think that Jeongin was going to say no before he finally spoke up.

"Okay."

It was a lot harder than Jeongin thought it would be.

Whenever his sister was around and Chan was there, no attention was turned to him. Jealousy was always taking over him. Hitting him like no tomorrow and he wanted so badly to grab the hem of Chan's shirt and kiss him right in front of Eunju, yet, he could never do such a thing to his beloved sister. He felt as if he was betraying her enough by having a secret relationship with her boyfriend.

Chan decided to take Jeongin out to the park, wanting to spend some time with him.

"I hate it." Jeongin groaned. "I always have this itch of irritation when I have to watch you two be cute and kiss."

Chan chuckled. "It'll be over soon."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll break up with her eventually. You know it can't stay like this forever."

Jeongin let out a deep sigh. "Just a little longer."

"As you wish." Chan put his arm around Jeongin's waist, pulling him in and placing a kiss on his head. That was when they heard a loud shout.

"BANG CHRISTOPHER!"

Chan turned his head to look back. His arm slowly left Jeongin's waist as he stared at the person who had shouted his name.

Jeongin knew exactly who had shouted Chan's name and did not dare to look back. Eunju.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! That's my little brother!!"

"Aish." Chan shook his head before turning completely to look back at Eunju. "I was going to break up with you soon, anyways. Jeongin just didn't want to hurt you."

"So this is your fault?!"

Slowly, Jeongin turned around to look back at his sister. The angry, sad expression on her face just said she was beyond upset with what she had just saw.

"Don't blame him, it was my idea."

"Well f**ck both of you!!"

~A/N~
I always say I'm not gonna update but then, I feel like I'm letting people down and go write.