70-Jeongsung : Skin

Title: Skin

Ship: Jeongsung

-

"I saw a little girl with black eyes today."

"Oh yeah?"

Jeongin nodded, bringing his eyes up to meet Jisung's. "She had blonde hair, like you."

Jisung gave Jeongin a little smile of encouragement. He knew how hard it was for Jeongin, and how he struggled with having two different mental illnesses that clashed. It left him in a mental hospital, very unstable but he was getting help. Jisung tried to visit as much as he could to his younger boyfriend, hoping that he could possibly help by being there.

"How long was she there for?" Jisung asked.

"Not that long."

Jisung was unsure if that was good or not, but decided to take Jeongin's mind off of the scary hallucinations he saw everyday.

Jisung gently grabbed Jeongin's chin, lifting it so they made eye contact. Jisung brought their lips together, causing Jeongin to giggle from the contact.

"I like your kisses." Jeongin said with a smile.

With that statement, Jisung pecked his lips again.

Jeongin gave him a pout. "I want more than a peck."

Jisung chuckled, but leaned in and kept his lips there longer than before. When he pulled back, Jeongin was back to whining. "No~, more~."

"I can't, baby." Jisung said, squishing Jeongin's cheeks so his lips popped out. "You're a patient, I'm not allowed to go father than that."

Jeongin pouted, slouching in his seat.

Jisung caressed Jeongin's face with his hand, a smile on his face as he did so. The younger boy had very smooth skin, and Jisung always missed touching it when he couldn't visit.

"I'm gonna have to go soon." Jisung whispered. "Maybe you'll be out soon."

Jeongin smiled. "I hope so. I think I'm getting better."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm." Jeongin nodded his head. "Soon I'll be seeing unicorns instead of scary people."

Jisung kept the fond smile on his face despite knowing the truth behind his schizophrenia.

"I'm sure you'll see unicorns."

-
A/N
Um, sorry for the really late update