22-Changlix : Nails

Title: Nails

Ship: Changlix

Y'all rlly know how to hit me in the heart and make me feel bad for writing angst. See here I give you the fluff you asked for.

Felix was probably the most feminine person Changbin knew. His boyfriend was like boy with a girl personality. Crossdressing, to heavy makeup, to heels, to nails. It was a bit hectic to have so much girly things in the house, including the bathroom. That was the worst place and Changbin tried his best to stay as far away as possible from that room.

It was a day off for the two from work, and they were at home, relaxing. Felix has gone off to get a few things as Changbin sat on the couch.

Felix came back into the living room with a bag. Changbin put away his phone and let the younger take his hands.

"Can I paint your nails?"

"Oh boy." Changbin sighed. "Felix, no."

Felix frowned. "Please! I want to practice on other people's nails. You're the only person who I can do it on right now." He pouted.

"Felix." Changbin huffed. He let out a sigh. "Fine. Only one hand, though."

"But then it'll look weird." Felix said as he pulled the bag up onto his lap. "So I'm going to do both."

Changbin shook his head as he rolled his eyes. Why would he let his feminine boyfriend paint his nails when he knew they were going to stand out to people. This was sure going to be a story that would go around at work.

Felix picked out his first color before taking Changbin's hand and laying it on his lap.

"Just stay still and I'll be done in a jiffy."

-

Changbin stared down at his nails that his boyfriend had done for him the night before. How was he supposed to go to work with these? People were bound to ask.

Changbin shook it off and left, since Felix had already gone. Once he arrived, he shoved his hands into his pockets as he looked around the studio.

"Hey, Hyung." Jisung greeted.

"Hey, Ji." Changbin greeted as he walked in.

"Changbin! Come here." Chan called. Changbin quickly came over to the older as he played a track.

"Sounds good." Changbin said as he slipped off his bag, revealing his painted nails.

"Changbin." Chan started, his voice higher pitched. "I didn't know you were the type to paint your nails."

"No-ugh." Changbin groaned. "My boyfriend did them."

"You still let him do them." Jisung pitched in.

"Because he begged me to! I can't so no to his cute face."

~A/N~
I was going to have this come out yesterday but I stopped and then I had a good/bad day so it was just a mess yesterday. It wasn't the best way to start off my 2019 but it's whatever.

Also, if you haven't already, go follow BaconBaek-