86-Jeongchan : Leaked

Requested by @Myriad_3117

Title: Leaked

Ship: Jeongchan

This was a request that I said would do and never did so I'm sincerely sorry to that person.

Jeongin jumped at the sound of his loud alarm clock. As much as he wanted to throw it across the room, he simply slapped the stop button and pushed himself onto his knees. The sheets rolled off his back and his only plushie fell to the floor.

Jeongin gave a loud groan as he sat all the way up. He reached for his glasses that sat on top of his binder.

As a transgender male, Jeongin wore a binder. He knew the consequences of wearing the binder continuously, and always made sure to give himself a break after hours of wearing it.

He slipped out of bed and started to get ready for school.

He ran down to the bus stop after biding goodbye to his supportive mom. He hopped on the bus and walked towards his friend, Jaemin, but when he reached him, the seat was taken by another person.

"Oh, sorry, Jeongin. I'm sitting with Jae today."

"Oh. Okay." Jeongin gave an understanding nod and sat down in the back.

It was a little odd that Jaemin didn't save him a spot. He brushed it off, knowing how outgoing Jaemin was.

When Jeongin got to school, he tried to keep up with Jaemin. Jaemin continuously brushed Jeongin off and continued to speak to Jae as if he was his new best friend.

Eventually, Jeongin stopped trying to force himself into the conversation and left the two alone. Jaemin must have been angry at him for something. He wasn't sure what it was, but Jaemin never acted like this.

A few minutes after Jeongin reached his locker, Chenle tapped his shoulder. "Listen, I just thought you should see this so you know why everyone's acting the way that they are."

  Jeongin's heart dropped when he saw the photo that illuminated from Chenle's phone screen.

  It was a picture of Jeongin walking into the staff's bathroom, pulling a tampon out of his backpack.

  "Hope you're getting therapy." Chenle said before turning and walking off.

  Jeongin stood in shock. Anxiety was starting to fill his mind. He had hid this for so long because he knew exactly what would happen. He would lose all his friends and become the main target for bullying. Here it was, happening right before him.

  Jeongin felt his breathe get caught in his throat. He took a deep, wheezed, breathe in and slammed his locker closed before running off to the staff bathroom.

  He told himself he would only stay in there for first period, but first turned into two periods, two period turned into three periods, and eventually the last bell rang for school to end.

  Jeongin wiped his tears and grabbed his bag. He slowly opened the door, hearing "there she is!" And seeing a few boys running towards him. He quickly closed the door again and locked it.

  They banged on the door, and Jeongin slowly took a few steps back. What did they want?

  Jeongin sat in the bathroom for about ten minutes before the boys left and he was able to leave. He missed his bus in the process.

  As Jeongin made his way home, tears spilled from his eyes. There was a lot of hiccups and sobs.

The next day, Jeongin walked to school. The bus felt too risky.