85-Hyunsung : Old

Title: Old

Ship: Hyunsung

Hyunjin clenched his fist over the framed photo, feeling tears rush up to his eyes.

The old him. Could he find the old him? Sure, the old him had many flaws but at least he didn't hate himself. The old him had someone he could lean on.

He felt like a fake, f**ked up, lost cause. He had no one anymore. He had his dog, but that was it. A small dog that could do nothing of what Hyunjin really needed.

He sat down on his bed. It made an odd noise, reminding Hyunjin that it was, too, old and needed to be fixed. He hugged his knees to his chest and tried to keep his tears in.

He felt his throat pull away at itself from holding it in, his eyes burning. He took a large gasp for air as his throat closed. Finally, he let the tears and sobs out. The throat pinching went away but his eyes still burned.

Where was Jisung? Where was his self-love? Where were his parents? Why wasn't God helping him?

"M-Mom." He choked out, hiding his face in his knees. "I'm so s-scared."

Little pit-pats echoed through Hyunjin small apartment, his dog, Kkami, trotting into the bedroom. He tried to jump on the bed but his little legs didn't let him.

Hyunjin let go of his legs and bent down to pick up the little dog. He was immediately met with wet kisses from the puppy.

Hyunjin let out a small chuckle. "At least you care." He whispered.

Hyunjin felt so broken that he didn't think anything could make him smile. Guess he was wrong.

Jisung used to do that.

~A/N~
Yo, wussup, uh, yeah this is how I feel like rn even tho I have so many people around me?? Idk. I feel better after writing. Sorry it's short. I haven't gone to school in two days and I don't wanna go tmr cuz we only have 2 hours of classes pretty much. High school is scary I don't care what anyone else says.