114-Jeongchan : The Small Boy

Title: The Small Boy

Ship: Jeongchan

TW; mentions of rape, abuse (mental and physical), toxic relationships, and alcohol abuse

Jeongin let out loud cries and breaths, begging for help. But his supposed boyfriend stood and watched him.

Glass was stuck in Jeongin's arm, blood oozing out at a quick pace. Jeongin was scared, and in crucial pain.

His boyfriend had gotten angry at the boy for asking for strawberry milk, something he had enjoyed since he was a child. Visiting his boyfriend for the first time, he thought he'd ask for his favorite drink. When the words came out of the younger boy's mouth, his boyfriend had grabbed the nearest object, a glass cup, and thrown straight at the poor boy. Jeongin tried to jump out of the way, but it hit his arm right on.

Now, he was on the floor crying his eyes out. Glass was the floor next to him, and his boyfriend glared at him.

"You don't just get to come in and ask for things. Don't you know how rude that is?" The taller scolded, taking a few steps towards the timid boy on the floor.

"I'm sorry." Jeongin cried. "I didn't know."

"You didn't know? How could you not know? Didn't your mother teach you that?" Jeongin's boyfriend scoffed. "How disgusting. Get out of my house."

"W-what?"

"Get out!"

Jeongin slowly got up from the floor and grabbed his backpack. He slipped his shoes on and walked out the front door.

He stood on the sidewalk, unsure of his next moves. He was still crying harshly, and his arm was still filled with glass. He grabbed his phone out of his bag and dialed one of his hyung's numbers.

"Hello?" Minho's voice echoed through the phone, and his tone quickly changed at the sound of the younger crying. "Jeongin? What's wrong? What happened? Aren't you at Dayoung's?"

  "He kicked me out." Jeongin mumbled out. "Can you pick me up?"

  "Yeah, yeah. Um, Hyunjin is with me. Is that okay?" Minho asked. Jeongin could hear the rustling to move quickly, most likely putting their clothes on. Jeongin knew how the couple was.

  "Yeah." Jeongin glanced around. "Please hurry."

  "I'm gonna give the phone to Hyunjin, okay?" Without waiting for an answer, Hyunjin's voice came through the phone.

  "Hey, Innie. Are you okay?"

  "No." Jeongin cried. "I'm bleeding."

  It was quiet on the other end before a blunt, angry "what the f**k" sounded from Hyunjin. "Why are you bleeding?"

  "I. . ." Jeongin looked back at the window, Dayoung glaring straight at him, daring him to say something. "Just get here quick, please."

  Within a few minutes, a run down truck pulled in front of Jeongin. He climbed into the backseat where Hyunjin was sitting.

  Hyunjin freaked.

  "What the actual hell did he do to you?"

  Minho sped off, his face fuming with anger. "He's going to f**king pay for this. He doesn't get to hurt you like that then kick you out. Why kind of boyfriend—"

  "Guys." Jeongin cut in. "Please just drop it. I'll take care of it. It's my relationship." He had stopped crying at this point. He was still in a lot of pain, but it was starting to numb.