66-3Racha : Top Trainee

Title: Top Trainee

Ship: 3Racha

-

Jisung had one friend as a new trainee, and that was himself. Alone, yet surrounded by many other trainees who had the same dream as him.

The first day went nicer than he thought.

Walking through the halls to his very first training session, he said hello to everyone.

A certain trainee passed him by, in which he said hello to, caught his attention real fast. He wore all black, short, t-shirt, and a SnapBack. Under his arm he held a laptop. His eyes were directed downward at his steps.

When Jisung gave him a bow with a hello, he looked up and made eye contact with him. The trainee gave a small nod in response to Jisung's greet before continuing on as if they never crossed paths.

Jisung halted his steps and watched the trainee walk away, his jaw slightly dropped from the rudeness that was just aimed at him. Yeah, he gets that he's new in all, but a full greet back would have been nice.

Jisung shook it off and made his way down to his first training session.

-

Jisung met Changbin, a rapper much like him, who made him feel like he wasn't so talented anymore. Changbin rapped so fast it scared Jisung a little bit.

He met Changbin about a year into being at JYPE. The boy was nice and very much watched over Jisung.

Of course, Jisung met other trainees but Changbin was a much better match for a friend than other trainees he's met.

Jisung eventually brought up the trainee he came across earlier in the year. Jisung seen him a few times after, but otherwise never spoke to him.

"I saw him, too." Changbin said. "He looks so cool. I heard he trained with Got7."

"How do you know more than I do?" Jisung said. "And that sounds awesome."

"Doesn't it? He's been here awhile." Changbin said. "I almost feel bad for him. To be a trainee for that long."

"We should become friends with him."

And they did. Soon enough, the three were making songs together, doing underground rapping, and even made a name for themselves.

3Racha.