𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 - H.S

Wee PSA : Cheesy/cringy whatever one u wanna see it as

-Y/n's Pov-

Nothing more boring than standing in a never-ending line. I've been waiting in Walmart for what feels like years, never knew Walmart could be this busy especially this early in the morning but i guess you learn something new everyday. It's me and Hailee's one year anniversary today and I wanted to make sure it was perfect.

After what felt like an eternity standing In that line, I checked out and headed back to my apartment. I bought some pretty basic balloons, chocolates and of course a bottle of champagne because I can. The plan was never to go big and extravagant as simple and sweet gets the message across just the same, I set up some other little decorations up in the living room and text Hailee to see where she is.

Around 10 minutes pass since Hailee texted saying was on her way and I'm just sitting on my couch scrolling on tiktok. I hear the front door open and click closed again and quickly jump up to greet her at the door.

-Third Person Pov-

"Hey baby" you greet her with a smile engulfing her into a hug before she can reply, "Hello to you too" Hailee smiles as you pull away from the hug. "How was your day?" You ask as she takes off her jacket, hanging it on the hook. "Could've been better but forget that because I just wanna celebrate our anniversary now" She smiles softly placing her hands on your hips, you drape your arms over her shoulders as she steps even closer to you, she lovingly connects your lips in a short kiss that you reciprocate.

"Now I have a surprise for you in the living room" You tell her with a big smile, dropping one arm to your side while the other takes her hand in yours to lead her into the living room. "Wait!" you stop in your tracks and decide to change your plan, she quirks one eyebrow at you while you move behind her to place your hands over her eyes. "Seriously?" she laughs at your antics, "It's a surprise" You quickly reply before guiding her into the living room.

"3...2...1" You remove your hands from over her eyes to reveal the living room all decorated.

(Imagine this but in a living room)

"Oh my stars, Y/n this is so cute!" Hailee exclaims walking closer to the set up

"Oh my stars, Y/n this is so cute!" Hailee exclaims walking closer to the set up. You follow behind her stopping by the couch and taking a seat, "Thank you so much babe" she says kneeling on the floor between your legs. "It was my pleasure, happy one year Haiz" You lean down to kiss her lips and she happily accepts before turning your attention to the bottle of champagne you were very excited to open.

If you made it through that story I LOVE YOU, It's officially 1 Year of this imagines book which just sounds crazyy and even though I've not updated since August 🫣
I just wanted to say ty for reading and enjoying these stories :) and dw I'll start updating again if the ick for every lovey dovey thing I can write goes away