Ch 62: Harmony

Just a dash of lime in this chapter, enjoy!

**************************************************

It was a busy few months for the couple.

They were in the process of moving into their new home, but they were also designing the home at the same time. It was a long process, but they were getting through it. Nini made sure the house was painted and ready to be moved into while Ricky focused on moving out his stuff from his old apartment. His lease was up two months after they signed the contract for the home, but he didn't renew it since he planned on moving soon. So, he temporarily stayed with Nini since her lease wasn't going to be over for another five months. He got them a storage unit so he can store all the things he wanted to keep, and he started packing Nini's stuff as well.

After five months, they were finally ready to move into their dream home. It was just the two of them moving their things in since they didn't have any relatives or friends that lived close enough to assist. At the moment, they were moving all their belongings in with the two U-Haul trucks they rented. Their main goal was to just empty the vehicles and deal with actual placing later since they'd get charged for overtime.

Ricky was dragging in one of the recliner chairs as Nini placed one of the kitchen boxes on the counter. Ricky grunted and cussed as he pushed the chair into the living room. He let out a loud sigh of relief when his work was done.

"Is that the last of it in your truck, babe?"

He nods and wipes the sweat off his forehead. "Yeah, thank god! My back is fucking killing me. I'm never moving again."

Nini chuckles as she cuts open her box. "Yeah, that's the idea."

"Is your truck empty too?"

She nods. "Yep, this is the final box. We have moved in! Now, we just gotta take those trucks back before 5."

Ricky groans at the thought of doing more labor even though he'd just be driving. "We still have an hour until then. Let's just take a breather before we do all that."

She sighs. "Fine, but we need to leave by 4:30 if we wanna make it on time."

He reaches towards her and smiles. "Join me on the couch."

She grins back and walks over to her lover. They stand beside one another before plopping down on the couch, both sighing from the sensation of sitting on something cushioned after hours. They leaned into one another as they sat in comfortable silence. Ricky rubbed his hand up and down her thigh while her hand just stayed put on his thigh.

Nini was the first to break the silence. "You know, we're really lucky to have bought a two story home with four bedrooms as our first house in this economy."

"Thank mother dearest for that. I'm confident we wouldn't be able to afford this without her."

"So true. Thank you Ricky's biological mom."

Ricky grins and pecks her temple.

"This is actually a good time to discuss furniture stores we need to visit to fill up those other rooms since we only have two beds. We also need to buy matching wardrobes with it, and don't get me started on the outside furniture."

"I will not get you started because I very much do not want to discuss furniture shopping right now."

"But we need to!"

"And we will, just not right now. All I wanna do is relax for the rest of the night and worry about all things related to moving tomorrow."

"Except the U-Haul trucks."