Ch 25: Revenge Party

Above is a pic of Nini's outfit for the party. Also, you're not gonna be happy with Ricky in this chapter lol.

CW: There's some sexual scenes. Ngl they kinda hoeing it up in this chapter lmfao.

Also, this is a longer chapter! Enjoy!

**************************************************

It's been a rough two weeks for Nini. She only told her friends about what happened between her moms, and they were all sending her supportive and loving texts from wherever they were within the nation. Despite what everyone thinks, she believes she was okay. She's been distracting herself with homework, her hobbies, and hanging out with friends.

Any time she thought of her moms, she immediately started doing an activity that would shield her mind from it. She hasn't told her therapist yet even though she's already spoken to her twice since the incident. She didn't want to hear anything she had to say yet since she'd more than likely not listen.

One thing that did keep her mind off her household issues was Halloween. She had already ordered her outfit and makeup for the parties she was going to and got some items for Ricky as well. He apparently already had similar clothes to the outfit he wanted to wear, so she really only needed to do his makeup and hair. When she had his full outfit all set up, she smiled victoriously. She couldn't wait to see how he'd look in it.

"He's going to love it." She says to herself.

She puts his costume in a duffle bag and heads over to his apartment. As she was reaching into her bag, she accidentally bumps into someone. Her face becomes rosy from embarrassment.

"Oh my god; I'm so sorry!"

She promptly notices how attractive he was. He was tall, maybe even a little taller than Ricky. He had curly dark brown hair with crystal blue eyes. His skin was tan, and he had the same facial hair as Flynn Rider. He had muscles protruding from his tight Under Armour shirt. Honestly, he was extremely nice to gander at.

The man smiles and waves her off. "No worries," He glances at her and smirks. "Actually, please feel free to bump into me anytime."

Nini's blush deepens. "Oh um, okay."

"What's your name?"

"Nini."

"That's cute. Is it short for something?"

"Nina, my friend gave me the nickname, and it kinda just stuck."

"That's adorable. My name is Isaac." He reaches out his hand to shake.

She was hesitant at first but shook his hand. "Nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine."

"Well um, I guess I'll see you around?"

"I definitely hope so."

She smiles and is about to walk away before he turns around to face her. "Nini?"

She looks over her shoulder. "Yes?"

"Is it weird if I asked for your number?"

Nini felt her cheeks burning. "Why would you want my number?"

"Well, I was hoping to take you out some time."

"But you just met me."

"Well, that's the whole point of me taking you out, so I can get to know you."

"Why do you want to know me?"

"Because you're extremely beautiful, and you seem like you'd be good company."