Is Anybody Still Around?

Hey guys! It's been awhile... Well, that's a huge fucking understatement. I was posting this to see if anybody is still around. I'm sorry for the long leave of absence that I took. Life has been, um... Well, there's a list of things, really. But let's just say very very shitty. Managed to pick myself up though! *Insert jazz hands*

I know I haven't posted in forever, but I'd be lying if I said that this story hasn't weighed on my mind often. I'd like to ideally get back to writing it sometime this year and finally finish it. I'll need to read through quite a bit of notes and the story itself to jog my memory (and to just overall cringe at my teenage days). So don't expect anything anytime soon! Still, just wanted to post this to let you guys know that you have still been in my heart :)

Keep rocking, my friends! The Beast Made of Ink shall return! In the meantime... Anything I could write for you all? Perhaps some story shorts? Different AU's of the characters? Like them in the mafia, or some princess universe? I'm sure I'll think of my own, but I'm totally open to suggestions! I guess I'm just looking for something to just spice things up for you guys as I go through things. Let me know!

Also, random meme here. What would you rate the accuracy on this?

 What would you rate the accuracy on this?

Happy Saturday!