Chapter 48: The Real

-Bendy's P.O.V.-

Once again, the human knew just how to surprise him.

First you thank him for killing Striker, then you attempt to tell him not to kill Striker, and at the very end, you back out of the conversation all together.

And those valve panels... Watching you as you attempted to loosen the wheels was probably one of the cutest things that the demon has seen in quite a long time. Like a little bunny attempting to get its foot out of a trap, it only helped the demon to gain even more proof towards just how fragile and delicate you actually are.

And finally, that high-five. You were scared of hurting him? Bendy the Ink Demon? The ruler of the studio, and the most feared being alive in these black covered halls?

A small little human like you didn't want to hurt him or startle him, and out of all the things that you could've done...

You treated Bendy with kindness. Real, honest to god kindness.

You thanked him and encouraged him. You smiled at him, and even went so far as to make physical contact with him. And through all of this, not once did you appear frightened. In fact, it was the complete opposite. You almost seemed comfortable, like you knew that no harm was going to come towards you. To some extent, you trusted the ink demon.

Bendy continued to trail behind you as you went off in search for another valve. The entire walk, the ink demon had found himself flexing his gloved appendage in wonder and amazement towards your actions, each pull of his pseudo-flesh giving a small tug which in turn reminded him of your touch. Your WILLING touch. This wasn't like the times where Bendy licked you or carried you. YOU consciously touched HIM, an 8 foot tall deformity, and all of it done with a smile upon your features.

For some reason, Bendy found himself excited, eager, and starved. He wanted you to touch him again, and the demon wanted to touch you. You were so warm and sweet an-

"Bendy?"

Your small fingers snapped in front of the demon's face in an attempt to drag him out of his trance. The call of his name made him look down at you and your adorably petite form. How badly Bendy wanted those fingers to touch him, that tiny body to be snug between his hold. But alas, the demon knew two things:

One, he needed to be gentle with you. You are a human, a pure and un-sinful human which has never been tainted by the ink. He can't treat you roughly, nor can he allow his desires to take over his rationality.

Two, the demon can't trust you just yet. Truth be told, as infatuated as he was, a silent war was currently going on in Bendy's mind. One side of his brain was screaming at him never to trust you, you could never be as kind as you acted, and that you are better off dead than alive. The other part of his mind told him that you were trustworthy, you were truly the kindest being that he has ever met, and that you are at your best when you're alive.

You really did drag such complicated emotions out of him, none of which Bendy would ever be able to identify with words beyond interest and curiosity. Just why did you have to be related to Henry?

Snapping out of it, in response to the call of his name, Bendy simply cocked his head to the side as he waited for you to speak. A small huff escaped your lips as you pointed towards one of the two valves in this room.

"Think you could help me with that?" You asked him, a smile upon your features. A nod of his head was all that Bendy gave in response as he limped over to the valve set, turning the knobs per your directions. Once done, you gave him yet another award-winning smile.