Chapter 69: Anniversary Special! (Part 1)

Hey guys! Welcome to The Beast Made of Ink's one year anniversary specials! Introductions aside, my initial idea for this special was that I would put everything that was requested/asked for into one post. However, after an OVERWHELMING response from all of you, which I was pleasantly shocked by, I quickly realized that fitting everything into one post would be really hard to organise neatly enough for readers to understand. So, realizing this, I had to split this special up into FOUR parts, and all of those said parts will be posted on the same day at roughly the same time.

Part 1 (this part) will be focused on answering HALF of the questions you guys asked for the characters. The reason why is due to space (as just one document of questions quickly took up well over 10 pages). I broke the requested questions up into categories by subject (character), question, then response. I did NOT put in who requested what question, but I did make a list of the requestor's names. I set up an example 'template' below. This same template/format will also be used in Part 2.

Subject #: Name

.........

Question #:

.........

Name/Character response:

Part 3 will consist of the Breaking the Fourth Wall requests.

Finally, Part 4 will be for the Oneshot requests.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALTHOUGH IT DOES SAY CHAPTER, NONE OF THIS IS CONNECTED TO THE STORY IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.

One more thing I want to add; please don't meanly judge other people's requests. I personally think that all you guys are all really nice, but I do know that some people may have been anxious over posting their requests...

Sorry if I ended up making this more complicated than needed.. Anyhow, with all that said, HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! I hope you all enjoy this One Year Anniversary Special!!!!

.........

Questions answered by characters requested by:

CaosMedy_HD

-Secret-Garden-

Inky_children

ZoeWantsToVoiceAct

Tiiny_Goldfiish

bonnieangel123

Alyreagan

TheCuteBeanUwU

TinyCookies123

Undertalefan1226

AreebaDazzle

EnderFlame560

Omega-3B

NightmareDevil66

Steven__Universe_

QueenImagination1

.........

Subject 1: Sammy

.........

Question 1: Are u dead? I mean we only heard of you one time and now we never hear about you, so you alive?