Chapter 71: Anniversary Special! (Part 3)

Title: Breaking Down the Door

Requested By: novafool

Scenario: One of the high emotion scenes and one of the actors is actually quite moved by it or something? Like when they were talking through the door??

.........

"So, after finding a letter in the storage room, I decided to head to the studio to find out more about my Grunkle. Imagine my shock when the only thing I found was a building full of disappointment, and an demon ink monster thing." Y/N finished off her story with a sigh. Then, just like it was planned, silence was quick to take up the actor and actresses space.

"That's... That's so sad."

Y/N shot her head back towards the door, eyes wide and alert in shock at her co-stars reaction.

"Cut!" The director yelled, making the whole crew mumble in irritation at yet another failed scene. "Jeez, Bendy!" The director gasped out, their fingers pinching the tip of their nose in irritation, "Can you not cry every single time we get to the end of Y/N's story? Your influx of tears is ruining the production site!"

"Shut up!" Bendy gasped back, "It's not my fault that you made her story so sad! Why does my character need to be so emotionless, huh?!"

"Because you're a demon, you dumbass." Y/N said with a tisk as she sat up, her assistants immediately running over to give her a towel and a water. "Um, can you like, not touch me?" She continued as she bypassed her workers, wandering away with a string of irritation escaping her lips.

"You're the real demon!"

.........

Title: How it Should've Been

Requested By: novafool

Scenario: During a flashback and the child actor does something. (Child Sammy from Chapter 19)

.........

Glancing behind him over towards the creepy man then turning back over to the director, Sammy's big blue eyes looked up at them in plea. "Do I HAVE to do this? He looks so creepy!" He begged.

"Yes Sammy, you have to do this." The director sighed out in annoyance at the overly stubborn child, "For the last god-damn time, you NEED to go over there and do your job."

"It's not that bad, hon." His fake mother told 5 year old Sammy (actor) with a smile, making his fake father agree. "All you need to do is ask, 'Why are you crying?', and the rest will be easy!" She explained merrily.

"No way, no way, no way, no way, NO WAY! Does one really think a kid would ACTUALLY wander into the woods and talk to a bloody slow hobo!? How stupid is my character!?"

"According to a good chunk of viewers, pretty fucking stupid." The script-writer mumbled out under her breath nearby as she kicked a pebble forward with the tip of her foot, "According to a lot of viewers, all of my ideas are pretty fucking stupid. I should just stop writing..."

"GREAT SAMMY, NOW SEE WHAT YOU DID?" The director rhetorically questioned with a glare.

"I-I didn't mean to-"

"Just shut up, and get acting!" They cut into the child's words without giving him a chance to explain. In response, Sammy growled under his breath, "FINE! But just so you know, Auth- I-I mean, Script-Writer! I'm gonna make this scene SO good, nobody's ever gonna say that your ideas are stupid ever again!"

And with that, Sammy ran off into the woods to make his second and third mistake.

.........

Title: Line!?

Requested by: AngelicaDevil21

Scenario: Lmfao I'm imagining a scene where Bendy and the Reader are having a sweet moment, then there's an awkward silence, then one of them yells 'Line!'

.........

"Y/N" Bendy growled out thickly through his clenched teeth, his face leaning into her perfect own, "Never wander... without my permission. You're mine... All MINE... nobody else's... You're MY HUMAN."

His grip around her becoming tighter, Bendy yanked Y/N closer to his chest, her legs sliding roughly against his semi-dry ink as she now sat flush to the ink demon. Looking up at him through fluttering eyelashes and red cheeks, Y/N couldn't believe the words that escaped his lips next.

"I... love you." Bendy finally gasped out, his strong arms wrapping around her form tighter as he buried his head into her sweet-smelling hair.

"B-Bendy, I-!" Y/N gasped out, her lips parted in shock, "I, um... I...? Uh..."

Awkward silence was quick to fill the studio's air.

"What was my line again?!"

In the not-so-far distance, you could hear the familiar sound of the director slapping their forehead.

.........

Title: Don't Judge an Angel by Her Cover

Requested by: CaosMedy_HD

Scenario: Some moments where the cast is just laughing or they forget the lines,that would be funny, and how the characters are behind the scenes, that would be cool to know, like Alice is a sweetheart but sassy behind the scenes or something XD

.........

"What was my line again?" The Rocky actor asked in the break-room, making the other actors in there (Henry, Joey, and Alice Angel) laugh merrily.

"There you go again, Rocky. Forgetting your lines like usual." Henry kidded with a shake of his head and a shrug of his arms. Joey was quick to laugh along with Henry's antics. Alice shook her head back and forth fondly at the two older men.

"Now now, Henry," Alice said with a small tut-tut of her teeth, "Be nice to Rocky. This is his first acting job, remember?" Turning towards the said male, Alice continued, "I'm pretty sure your next line was, 'I may be a monster-"

"But you're a fucking psycho!" Rocky excitedly cut her off with a smile in remembrance. "Thanks, Alice!"

"Of course. Since you constantly forget your lines, don't be shy to ask for help again, okay~?"

"And you tell him to be nice." Joey pointed towards Henry as he smiled in disbelief. Rocky was quick to nod his tomato-red face in response to Alice, then ran out of the room.

.........

A/N: For certain requests in Part 3 (and the upcoming Part 4 (even bits of Part 1 and 2)) you may have noticed that not all of the writing fits exactly to the request. If you were a requestor and are upset about that, I'm really sorry. It's my first time doing writing requests, and I'm so used of writing from my mind and my mind only that I found myself getting ideas that had stemmed off of the original requested ones. Once I realized that I carried off of the request, it was a little too late as I couldn't stop myself in the excitement ^^;

Another reason your request may have only been partially fulfilled could also have been because I didn't feel like the characters would actually do what the request asked of them. Need to stay true to the characters, even out of the main story. Again, i'm sorry guys!