Chapter 49: The Cereal

-Your P.O.V.-

You were in so much pain right now.

When you and Bendy opened the door to get to the last valve puzzle, you nearly shat your pajama pants when you saw that the mutant Charlie had disappeared from his table. Seeing your expression (which must've been quite a surprised one), Bendy was quick to tell you that everything would be okay, and it was at that moment in time that in which you had suddenly felt really guilty. You were making that helpful demon do all the work while you just sat back. In fact, there were plenty of times in which he had helped you, and all you did in return was treat him like a butt.

So, like the empathetic genius you are, you had decided that you would do the last valve puzzle yourself.

It wasn't the wheels that were making you hurt per say, but it was rather the fact that you had to stretch your cut-up abdomen out in order to properly turn them, and boy did that hurt. You could feel the slight dampness of blood begin to seep through, despite you ignoring it with the best of your ability.

Sure, your Dad may have been an abusive asshole that gave you plenty of pain tolerance, and a normal person would probably be sitting in a hospital bed bitching for more pain meds right about now, but you didn't have the luxuries of normal pain tolerance or medication to ease the pain that you're having. No, instead you got some 500 year old dusty bandages and a bottle of fucking vodka to clean the wound with. You could technically drink it (which would make the pain more tolerable), but you're only fucking 19, and besides, you never plan on drinking. Thanks for being an alcoholic, Dad.

With a small grunt (and Bendy's eyes on you the entire time like a hawk), you had finally managed to turn the last valve wheel into place, a knowingly dumb smile upon your features. Even if you were in pain, you still had to be quite proud of yourself.

Shooting your head over at the demon, just like you had oh so professionally predicted, Bendy was staring right at you, like really staring. It almost made you wonder if he could see your soul...

"Um... Is there something on my face?" You had finally decided to voice your confusion. Given, you do know that there's nothing on your face, but asking if there's something on you is a way better conversation starter than being all like, "Hey, what the fuck you looking at!?" which is something that you admittedly sorta wanna say right now. What? Being blatantly stared at is kinda irritating. Then again, there is no sure way to know if he's looking at you, after all, he has no eyes. Well, at least no visible ones.

For some odd reason, underneath his ink covered skin, a light gray... blush? had begun to form. Was he... Embarrassed? Why would he be embarrassed though? Is it because you caught him in the act? You thought his staring was sorta obvious, but maybe he didn't realize that he was looking at you? That could be a possibility, after all, you doubt that the literal ink demon god of this place has had many chances to socialize.

"I... Always watch..." Bendy, to your shock, had stumbled out. You had sorta figured that the little devil darlin' would've been too nervous to continue this conversation, but apparently not. In fact, what he had just said sorta made the entire conversation much worse.

"Um... W-what does that mean exactly?" You asked as you snatched the last core, knowing full well that the fact that you were creeped out was not being hidden at all whatsoever. However, before Bendy had a chance to respond, a sudden unexpected voice had cut in to your conversation.

"You're quite the efficient little errand girl, aren't you? Come now, you've completed your task, return the valves to me."