Chapter 6: The Discovery

-Bendy's P.O.V.-

He found it interesting to say the least. Compared to the others that have come in to the old studio, this gal seemed to be not only calmer than others, but more observant.

Unknown to the girl, Bendy stood across the hall from the one that she stood in. He watched in silence in his demon form as she examined the ink output schedule.

So far, her actions and reactions were strange to the ink demon.

When she almost fell down the gaping hole in the flooring at the entrance, she didn't even scream. Despite the whirring of the projector, she didn't spare the thing a second glance. Hell, even Bendy found that things placement to be somewhat creepy, and he's the one who placed it! When she saw the wall that was written in ink, she only looked disappointed, and when she came up to the door with the music, she only looked startled for a second! A second! Then the bitch just kept walking!

Even the men that have visited this place have had more reactions than her, but she just seems so nonchalant about the entire thing!

If anything, her lack of reaction was very annoying to the ink demon. In his experience, girls are the most easily scared, so why is she so calm?

"Not to mention, don't most girls put some effort into their clothing?" The demon thought as he held back a scoff as he looked at the girls clothing choice. Ratty old dirt stained sneakers, penguin printed pajama pants, and a shirt that seemed 10 sizes too big for her frame. If it weren't for the sneakers and the fact that she's been in his building for the past 20 minutes, the ink demon would've assumed that she had just woken up. Maybe she's just homeless or poor?

A gasp escaped from the woman's lips in front of him, making him draw his attention back into her. It looked like she had just finished reading the ink output schedule and now seemed deep in thought. Bendy took this as a chance to escape the scene, teleporting himself through a nearby ink puddle to his throne room, plopping down on his chair a moment later. Then, with a close of his eyes, he began to watch the girl through his many cut-outs.

At the moment, to his disappointment, he couldn't see the human. He could however hear her as another gasped escaped her lips. Then, not a moment too soon, the human was in the ink machine room.

Like he had expected, the humans jaw was dropped and her eyes... Shined? as she looked at the large machine suspended by chains alone.

Now Bendy was curious more than anything. He was expecting a surprised expression, but why were her eyes shining at the sight of their machine? It was like she was excited or something. Why would she be excited though? The machine isn't that amazing in all honesty, ever since Henry's visit the thing has looked more like a broken motor rather than an impressive piece of work.

When most visitors arrive to this part of the studio, they take one look at the stinky ink crusted machine with a cringe then leave. Well, attempt to leave. But Bendy hasn't seen anybody looked this impressed at this machine ever since Henry, and even he wasn't this enthralled.

"Incredible..." The girl barely whispered under her breath.

Bendy found himself enjoying the humans whisper quite a bit. Better than uncontrollable yelling and screaming at least. Not that the yelling and screaming wasn't thoroughly enjoyable, it's just that his ears can get tired at times.

This human seemed to have such a child-like innocence in her thus far. Impressed by the simple things and unaware of the buildings true danger. She seemed naive, and with the years of experience that Bendy has had with killing and torturing, Bendy has learned that the naive ones are the funnest to break. Her lack of reaction was probably because she was stupid or something.