Q/A Questions

Hey guys! Things have still been…  really rough for me. However, since i’m wanting to get my inspiration for The Beast Made of Ink running again, I had been thinking that a Q/A would be a perfect place to start! You guys can give me questions about the story, and i’ll answer certain ones that I feel like won’t will ruin the plot. If you are unsure what to right, that’s totally okay! As a matter of fact, I have thought of some questions of my own. 

Here are some of them if you are interested in answering (You don't have to answer any or all if you don’t want to!):

1. Who is your favorite character in which I have presented in this story? (Not based off of the video game, but based off of how I had presented the character (It can be an OC character as well).

2. Why is that character your favorite?

3. What are the things which draw you in to this story?

4. What sort of things would you like to see happen in this story? 

5. What can I, as a writer, do to make your experience better?

If you have any questions for me, I will answer them as long as they aren't too personal. I plan on revealing myself further in my final authors note once the story is done. Well then my lovely readers, ciao!

-Please note that the Q/A will only be posted on my Wattpad account, and NOT my AO3 account since I do not want to be counting this as a chapter.-