Chapter 47: The Different

-Your P.O.V.-

"I'll make this simple. Look for the valve panels. Turn the little wheels. Then bring me their power cores. Please don't make me regret sparing you. I can always change my mind."

And by those words alone, you now had a fucking plunger in your dominant hand. Given, you haven't taken a decent shit in what feels like months, but seriously? A plunger? What in the hell are you supposed to do with a plunger in this place? This is even worse than your last weapon!

With a grumble of irritation under your breath, you had begun your walk out of the Angel's playpen and into the elevator where Boris waited for you. Stepping in, the wolf gave you a friendly nod as you gave him one in return. He still looked quite concerned for you, which you had ended up dutifully ignoring as you pressed the button for level P. You considered telling Boris that you were alright, and that he doesn't need to worry for you, but all that consideration flew out the window when a familiar speaker had started its play.

"Once upon a time, there was an angel. And she was beautiful."

"God dammit, I thought she was done." You thought to yourself as you resisted a face palm. Looking over at Boris to see his reaction, you found him to have a very strange expression on his features, almost as if something were amiss. Maybe her speech was in the wrong place wrong time? Well, you knew for a fact that you certainly didn't need one of Alice's rambles right now, or ever for that matter.

"And loved by all. She was perfect."

However, since she sadly isn't telepathic, the angel continued. And, to your horror, her little ramble became something that made your blood run cold.

"No matter what Joey says."

Shooting your wide peepers over to Boris, to your shock, he was already staring at you with empty eyes. Before you were even able to ask what the Angel had meant, Boris had simply shook his head back and forth. Your retort was cut off by the elevators classical ding. You were at level P, and, if Bendy was telling you the truth, he will meet you down here.

With a shaky inhale, you stepped out of the elevator, the metal doors shutting behind you as you listened to the machine make its exit, knowing full well that the wolf had just left you.

You couldn't blame Boris for not wanting to stick around. If you knew that the being you were most scared of was going to be showing up, then you'd get out of there right away yourself, just like Boris did.

Looking to the right, you saw another one of those freaky Bendy statues. Looking to the left, you were met with a winding corridor. Seeing no other way to go, you began your walk down the hall, wincing all the while.

You put on a brave face in front of Boris and the others, but in truth, your gut really hurt. It would only take a small twist of your spine for the wound to act up with its bleeding once again, so you really had to play it careful from here on out. You doubt that you could even run.

Not much later, you had entered a very interesting labyrinth. It was a hallway, but it certainly didn't seem like one. Half of the walls were glass, the entire appearance almost reminding you of an interrogation room, or one of those freaky doctor observatory windows. It seemed to be more like the latter, for when you found yourself in front of the nearest window, you could physically feel your jaw drop.