Chapter 25: The Change

-Bendy's P.O.V.-

By the time Bendy had regained his sanity after changing back, he found himself immediately becoming very nervous as he knew that he could have done many things while being semi-conscious, some of those said things possibly being harmful to Y/N. Thankfully, he awoke in his throne room, which leaves Bendy hope that he could've possibly had just helped her out, then teleported back through his ink to get to his room. That is the most desirable outcome to the ink demon. He really hopes that he didn't scare her, didn't scare Y/N.

Unsure with the results of his physical form changing, Bendy had decided that he needed to do a thorough check of the place. To his relief, it looked as if the studio received minimal to no physical harm. However, to Bendy's displeasure, he was unable to find Y/N. He needed to check up on her, make sure that nobody tipped her bucket so to speak.

"I swear, if anybody harmed MY human, then i'll-" Bendy quickly shook his head back and forth in hopes of getting rid of his possessive thoughts. After all, she wasn't his. He shouldn't start treating or thinking of Y/N as an object. At least Bendy assumed he shouldn't be doing so. You could say that he has never really had the chance to be the social...

At this moment, desire, desperation, and worry filled Bendy to the brim, all 3 of the said feelings being completely foreign to him. Just as he had begun to consider searching for her himself, Y/N had seemingly appeared in front of one of his cut-outs.

Relief swelled inside Bendy at the sight. However, that said relief only lasted for so long as it was soon replaced with anger. Y/N was hurt. She had not only a swollen eye, but a large hand-print across her delicate face. Both of the said red spots showed signs of the soon to come bloom of black and blue.

A growl escaped the demon's lips at the sight of his human being hurt, his human being harmed.

"I take my eyes off her for a little bit, and this is what happens?!" Bendy thought with another throaty growl.

A small part of Bendy desired to rush down and scoop her up to cradle her in his arms, put his cool ink against her aches till she was all better. He wanted to keep her safe out of harms way, watch over her by her side 24/7 to make sure that she would never be hurt, and that nobody could ever taint his human.

However, a larger part of him knew how absurd some of his desires were. The sudden and unexpected desires that had recently taken refuge in Bendy's soulless being were so foreign to the ink demon, so unnatural. Perhaps that is why he has been feeling so unstabely stable? Either way, Bendy didn't wish to harm or scare Y/N, and that was the bottom line. That is the only reason why he hasn't made any unneeded contact with her ever since their talk. He's only acted when needed, which is why he turned into his Beast form and (probably) chased off those damned wanderers. To protect her! Yet this is what happens when he takes his eyes off her, this is what happens when she is left alone in this damned studio!?

A small chip of Bendy's already limited rationality and patience slipped away at the sight of Y/N hurt. To a demon, to a being that has never had the chance to honestly care and love another in his 90 years of being a cartoon and 70 some years of life... To him, the only way that he could experience feelings is by experiencing them strongly. Perhaps it's because of the fact that the demon has so little emotions already (besides his sociopathic, deranged, hostile, dangerous, destructive, and homicidal personality), that he cares so deeply for her? Maybe he care so strongly because he can't experience many feelings in the first place? What foreign yet similar thoughts.

To Bendy's small relief, an empty food wrapper laid next to the chair that Y/N was seated in. Finally feeling somewhat settled, the demon had begun to take in her appearance. Her shirt was off, most likely meaning that it was hung to dry free from the ink, and she had a F/C camisole on. Her pajama pants were rolled up, exposing her bare skin that had been stained with scars from her childhood abuse. She looked exhausted and in a desperate need for a good night rest, and knowing how humans work after all the years of observing them, Bendy knew that whatever she ate from that wrapper was definitely not big enough to satisfy her hunger. Her clothes are wrinkled and stained, her beautiful and shiny H/C locks are wet and knotted, and her already dirty sneakers are fully ruined now, as they have been discarded off to her side to hopefully dry free of the ink just a little bit more.