Chapter 59: The Hearts

-Your P.O.V.-

You... you weren't sure how to feel about his offer. Him? Carrying you? Why? You could understand his reasoning, after all if he didn't carry you then you could get seriously harmed, but it just didn't make sense. Out of anybody and everything else, why would Bendy offer this to you? You aren't stupid, you know that Bendy likes you. Certainly not love or anything of that nature, but it's impossible to deny his interest in you. You also know that at the moment, Bendy has no desire to harm you...

Well, accepting his offer wouldn't hurt anything, right?

"Sure Bendy. Thanks for the help." You said with a smile, slight gray color forming onto his cheeks. Clearing his throat, Bendy had bent down until his rump was touching the ground. "Hop on." He said as he prepared his arms to grab your legs from the front.

"Um... Where should I...?" You asked as you looked at him, trying to determine where he wanted you to hop on. His back, or-

"Shoulders." He spoke, as if he could read your confusion. Nodding your head (although he couldn't see it), you put your left limb over his solid ink blade, using his head as support to lift your other up so you were firmly placed around his neck. Before you could even consider adjusting yourself, Bendy had already stood up, making you splutter in shock at the sudden movement. Feeling your upper body nearly topple over, you quickly reached your arms out to grasp his horns and pulled yourself back up, making him shiver in the process as he stood as straight as a stick.

"Sorry! Did I hurt you?" You asked him as you eased your grip. After a few beats of silence, the demon mustered a response. "... Just didn't expect it..." He explained, making you nod your head as you tightened your grip around his handle-bar like horns once more. "Well, if it does hurt, then let me know." You certainly didn't want to harm or bother the demon, but his horns were the only things you could really hold yourself up by since his head was so smooth. Nodding his head ever so slightly himself, the two of you went in to the ink.

"Well, well, well~! It seems that Bendy and Y/N have successfully made it into the ink! Isn't that great~!?" The mentioned pair groaned as they heard Alice's overly cheerful voice echo squeakily from the hidden intercom. "Now then, onto your final task. I don't believe I explained it to the lot of you yet, now have I~?"

"No, you haven't-"

"Shh..." Alice cut you off. "He's there, skulking in the darkness... You don't want him to see you, now do you~?" She asked in a playful manner. Something about her tone of voice... For some reason, it scared the crap out of you. It must've scared Bendy as well, for his hands had tightened around your calves, a low growl emitting from his throat.

"See? Even Bendy knows."

"Knows what?"

The lights started to flicker. No response.

"What does he know Alice!?" You yelled, desperation becoming evident. Instead of Alice responding though, it was something else entirely... Something much more horrifying...

Thudding...

Thudding that made the ink shake and ripple deviously.

Alice started laughing, a boisterous and amused laugh that cut through the air which was as thick as pea soup. Bendy's growling became louder in volume, his horns bending backwards ever so slightly as the grip around your legs got even tighter. "Bendy?" You questioned, and by your questioning, Bendy stopped growling, only for a second. Instead, the demon said all but a few words to you.