Chapter 77: The Results

-Your P.O.V.-

"So then... How are we gonna do this?" You had finally asked after a long pause. Bendy hummed under his breath in response, causing you to arch your eyebrow ever so slightly.

"Well... It'd be bad for your wound to brush up on ink... so... hmm... that style of carrying?" He asked as he motioned aimlessly with his arms.

"What style of carrying are you thinking of?" You questioned back, your facial and body expressions now much more lax.

"The one where you... put one arm under the legs... and other around the back?"

You ran his words through your head, searching for the carrying style that he spoke of. It didn't take long for you to come to an embarrassing realization.

"Bendy... Do you mean 'bridal style' carrying?"

Now it was his turn to be confused. After mulling it over, he gave you a confirmative hum.

Fuck.

You weren't sure if you'd be up for something like that, but what choice do you have? You're wasting time acting like this, just (wo)man up and let him carry you.

With your decision made, you could feel your cheeks turn slightly red in embarrassment. You aren't exactly a big fan of others taking care of you, and if you were to be completely honest, the thought of Bendy carrying you right now made you feel... strange. Even without the adrenaline, it would still feel weird to have Bendy carry you. Earlier when he carried you on his back, you didn't bat an eyelash, but now... Is it because you are finally starting to accept his emotions for you? Is it because you are starting to see more in him beyond the image of 'a sadistic torturing sociopath with an unquenchable bloodlust and the mental stability equivalent of Norman Bates'?

Looking up at Bendy once more, you gave him a soft (yet forced) smile.

"Alright then. Let's do that."

Then, as soon as you said that, you found his arms delicately weaving around under your knees, forcing you to bend them as you proceeded to wrap your arms around his neck in response. Once off the ground, with ease, Bendy wrapped his gloved hand around your back, tucking you ever so slightly into him as he cradled you like you would break with one wrong move.

"Are... doing okay?" He asked. Immediately, you filled in the missing word. "Are you doing okay?" is what he meant to say. Feeling slightly uncomfortable once again at the emotion he was showing you, you cleared your throat as your face tinted ever so slightly.

"Yeah.. I'm okay Bendy. Thanks for caring- carrying!" You quickly corrected yourself, heart hammering in your chest like a cornered schoolgirl, "Thank you for carrying me!"

You weren't sure of what sort of response Bendy would give you, but you definitely didn't expect him to laugh. It wasn't the sort of laugh that makes one feel that they are being made fun of, but rather, it was a gentle and affectionate laugh. You watched his teeth part ever so slightly as a rumble came out from between his perfectly symmetrical pearly whites; his shoulders becoming less tense and more lax by your slip-up alone. His face- dusting ever so slightly with gray- dragged its way down to you ever so delicately in order to meet your eyes.