Chapter 80: The Timer

A/N: Please note that I am only using the information on Bendyland which was provided in the first game, "'Bendy and the Ink Machine'. Thus, I may or may not be canonically accurate in this and the following chapters. A small lump of information is all that I needed, and as Joey once said, "A lump of clay can turn into meaning, if you strangle it with enough enthusiasm."

This is a shorter chapter, but nonetheless, I hope you still enjoy the chapter guys :)

......... 

In the Land of our King, in three locations, the same number of treasures rot:

The White Knight, which dies over and over, causing him to go mad.

The gallant horses, dripping ebony black, ride around all sadistically gad.

Then finally, in our King's land, whether you look north, south, east, or west,

The King watches, that four faced fellow, as the theme park is laid to permanent rest.

In these three locations, three treasures rot, and the rot refuses to wane.

Find the key to their salvation, and their safeness will be your gain.

However--TIK TOK, TIK TOK! You have a limited amount of time!

If you're not complete, and the Bendy clock is spelt the same forwards and backwards... It will be YOUR demise.

So TIK TOK! TIK TOK! Come back soon.

If you arrive before the time, the TRUE ruler will give your precious Knight back to you.

.........

-Your P.O.V.-

Once you finished re-reading the riddle for the umpteenth time in your head, you dragged your eyes back up onto the now pacing Bendy. At the moment, you and Bendy are near the entrance of storage 9. You were relaxing on a nearby couch examining the riddle, while Bendy had instead took to impatiently walk back and forth. You were a little worried about Bendy, if you were to be honest. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is, but he seems a little off. Although you hate to admit it, as it does make you feel awful, no matter your concerns, now's not the time to be worrying about him. So instead, you took to focusing on solving the puzzle.

"In the Land of our King, in three locations, the same number of treasures rot..." You mumbled the first sentence under your breath. In the land of our King... Would that be referring to Bendyland? That would make sense, right? So then, that means that in Bendyland, there are three locations in which need to be found, and in each of these locations is a 'treasure'.

"So then that means that, 'The White Knight, which dies over and over, causing him to go mad.' Then, 'The gallant horses, dripping ebony black, ride around all sadistically gad.' and the last passage which reads, 'Then finally, in our King's land, whether you look north, south, east, or west, the King watches, that four faced fellow, as the theme park is laid to permanent rest.' must be clues for the specific locations... No, they're clues to find certain rides in the theme park... Bendy!" You suddenly yelled between your mumbling, causing the demon to pause his pacing as he instead took to look at you.