Chapter 28: A/N (Part 2)

And that brings us to the end of part 2, as in the video games chapter 2! Well, how was it? Heart wrenching? Tear moving!? ENJOYABLE!?!? What about my double update (After my huge fuck up post)!?

Seriously though, I am so sorry about that with the whole original "Chapter 26: Alternative Chapter 18" thing. To anyone who is confused, what pretty much happened is that I usually try to update between 1-3 days. I do not have an official update schedule, however, I do try to keep a sort of schedule for myself to follow. I felt seriously bad for not having anything ready, as I have been (shamelessly) busy binging idol reverse harem anime's, half (and by half, I mean all) having some serious cringe. With September coming up, I am starting to stress out since I haven't dipped into my anime list that I made at all, which ended up with me binging 50+ episodes in like... 3-4 days...? Also, i've been painting and drawing a lot ^_^

Anyhow, I never really got the chance to write, and because of that, I felt like utter shit. I had a scrapped writing, and decided to post that. I was anxious for the entire night after, and I immediately regretted it. On my Archive of our own account, one of my readers left me a really nice comment that I read this morning about how I shouldn't feel pressured to write and that my readers will always wait. It was something along the lines of that, and I seriously regret not screen-shotting it.

That comment helped me realize something though, something important. This is, like I have said before, my first time ever seriously posting my writing and making fan-fiction. It is a completely new and foreign experience for me, which I have seen to have many ups, as well as a few downs. In all honesty though, writing is super fun already, but writing for an audience... That's seriously an amazing feeling, one that I have never actually experienced. I don't have social media, pretty much meaning that I have never been able to post my works, whether that be digital art, drawings, acrylic paintings, writing, etc. This is an entirely new thing for me, and I am loving it. I already have self-esteem issues when it comes to a lot of things, and posting my writing has helped me quite a bit!

So, to all that read my story, I thank you. You guys are the literal bomb. If anybody has any questions, please leave them down in the comments below. I also plan on updating chapters soon, and I will most likely have another A/N to explain the changes I made. I had no idea where I was going with this in the beginning, so a lot of things are inconsistent. I'll need to fix those. As to when that will come, I have no idea! I'm a free-lancer baby!

Kudos and stars to all of you! I hope you all have a great and awesome day, just like you guys make mine! Only the best of wishes :)