5.6.8

"Feel the rain on your skin. No one else can feel it for you. Only you can let it in."

~Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield~

⭒⭒⭒

A/N: Heyyy.

Warnings: abuse, addiction, anxiety, biphobia/homophobia, depression, domestic violence, gun violence, language, panic attacks, sexual harassment/assault/abuse, violence, weapons, and other mature themes

⭒⭒⭒

Zion's POV

Dr. Hillard looks at me in pure shock once I finish recapping everything. I've spent practically the whole session talking to her solely about Robby. Once I opened up, it all came spilling out. 

I left out a lot about the karate war and focused mainly on the parts with Robby and I reconnecting and how Hawk/Eli got jealous and working through all of that.

The woman is stunned and seemingly doesn't know how to respond.

The session where we talk solely about Silver will be something special.

"So, that's where we are... I am... now... broken up..." I look down.

"Hm," she nods as she puts down her pen and just looks at me. "Are you, um, wanting to get back with him again?"

I hesitate, "I just want to focus on myself right now. I don't want to burden another person."

"Perhaps it isn't a burden," she insists, "but instead another person to care about and love in a way that you don't feel for yourself quite yet."

I stare at her in surprise. She's so right. I nod.

"You said you tried to kiss Eli back-"

"I didn't mean to," I reiterate nervously.

She smiles slightly, "I'm not here to judge. I'm just helping you work through your emotions. Is there any way that you want to get back together with Eli?"

I shake my head, "No. I was trying to piss people off. I wasn't thinking. Eli and I weren't healthy. I loved him at one point, but talking through it with you just now... solidified all of that for me."

Dr. Hillard sighs in relief, "Well, I won't disagree there. It looks like too much time has passed to fix anything."

"At least he saved me," I remind her.

"Right. Well, you said Eli helped you with your addiction once you started to drink more after those boys jumped you..."

I gave her the watered-down version for now. It's still too fresh to talk about fully.

"Where was Robby during that time?" she wonders.

I hesitate. "I haven't seen him since we broke up."

"Which was..." she looks down at her notes that seem to make a timeline.

"After I was jumped. Before the party. Before I moved to the LaRusso's."

"But, you have mutual friends, right?" she asks.

"Right. So, Miguel is kind of friends with Robby now that Johnny got them to work together. Sam and Robby are kind of friends, but that's all I know besides the other people in Miyagi-Fang."

Dr. Hillard writes quickly as she tries to follow my line of thinking.

"So, yes, we have mutual friends. But, no, they haven't really spoken about him," I say, ignoring what I heard Johnny say about Robby being sad. It's something I can't focus on right now.