5.5.0^

"The demon has seen me. He said, 'I'm not leaving.' The angel is watching me, knows he can't stop me. I'm guessing they're testing me, getting the best of me. Don't know how long until they see the rest of me."

~Choke by Poppy~

⭒⭒⭒

A/N: Merry Crisis!!!

Warnings: abuse, addiction, anxiety, biphobia/homophobia, depression, domestic violence, gun violence, language, panic attacks, sexual harassment/assault/abuse, violence, weapons, and other mature themes

⭒⭒⭒

Zion's POV

I begged for Liv to leave me alone. She tried to hug me, apologize for bringing him into it, and apologize for giving me weed in the first place. I've assured her it's not her fault.

It's mine. I know that. 

I'm just not sure how to break this cycle. The warped reality the highs give me is kind of nice. 

Which is why I'm coping with the only way I know how without the one person who knew me enough to stop these intrusive thoughts. 

I'm not currently drinking. I'm trying to distance from that in order to appease Robby. 

I sit in bed with one of Jess' old playlists playing as I eat a tub of ice cream I'm sure Liv bought at some point. All I know is that I have the munchies or whatever and I want to feel okay even though Robby's gone.

A love song comes on the playlist and I lean over to change it, but my stomach churns in response. 

I gasp before sitting up and stumbling out to the bathroom in only my bra and underwear. I didn't think I would leave my room.

Instead, all the ice cream comes up in a frenzy. I thought I knew my limit on all of this stuff. I think it's just the situation with Robby making hard. That's all.

I push the bathroom door closed and sit on the ground. I pull my knees into my body and shake and cry on the cold tile.

⭒⭒⭒

Robby's POV

"You're taking a break?" my dad follows me back to my room at his place. "What the hell does that mean?"

"It means we're not... not right now," I shrug in annoyance.

I just got home an hour ago and went out to get some sort of frozen waffle for breakfast, and now my dad is pestering me about why I look "bummed."

"Not what? Not having sex?" Dad asks in confusion.

"No, we're just," I look at him, "in different places." For lack of a better explanation.

"I gave you both my blessing. I'm sure whatever it is you can work it out."

"This is something she needs to work out... on her own," I frown. I don't want her to, but I just can't handle seeing her like that.

"Okay," my dad gives up. "Well, I think you should go out with me. We can do some father-son bonding and go to Olive Garden together."

"I'm not in the mood," I say as I grab my headphones.