Just Survive Somehow

"Please,Tommy, please

Let go
It's going to be okay.
I love you. "

🌻
"Just Survive Somehow"
🌻

When the monsters came and started to eat the living, it was no different than she had already known. Callie Peletier is a survivor, not only in the awake of the zombie apocalypse but at the hands of her own abusive father.
If anyone would ask you, Callie already knew how to survive hell. So when the dead came back alive and started eating their loved ones, it wasn't any different to her.

They all did things that no one ever would have possibly thought they would do. Even herself. But when they're desperate to keep fighting and live for their loved ones, you would do the same thing.
But Callie knew one thing about the new world and what it had taught her.
There are monsters in the world, and it's okay to be afraid of them, but it's not okay to let them win, and it's not okay to be one of them.

Call her ignorant, but if you asked her, Callie never thought of herself as a monster. Not even after her first kill. Not even when she let that man she met in the cabin be eaten alive just so she could have whatever food he had left, even after he saved her life.

But if you came into contact with her two years later into the world of the dead. You would think she was the quiet, shy girl that never speaks in front of the class when being called by the teacher, one that never went to parties even though she was always invited to them.

However, two years later, if you would meet her, she would tell you she is a whole different person. But if you would ask her again after that night. After that cold dark night, when all she could remember was that bat coming down on his head, when she took the first swing in order to save another life. She learned one thing that night.

She was the real monster.
——————————————————
Main Cast-Pov's

Anasasia Baranova - Calliope "Callie" Peletier

Bob Marley-Thomas "Tommy" Greene

WARNING:Thlis story will contain:graphic deception of violence, mentions of r@pe, abuse, suicidal thoughts, manipulation, and implied sexual content

WARNING:
Thlis story will contain:
graphic deception of violence, mentions of r@pe, abuse, suicidal thoughts, manipulation, and implied sexual content.

At the beginning of each chapter, there will be trigger warnings applied to them.
———————–
Author's note

Hello, I wanted to thank you all for choosing to read Just Survive Somehow. It really means a lot to me. I wanted to write a Peltier oc for a while now. But for some reason, I just sorta held back from it. But here I am now with the first five chapters ready to go for you. I hope you come to love the characters as much as I come to love them.

On a side note, I've changed the title from Expired to Just Survive Somehow because I didn't really like it from the beginning.