Chapter 47

ESCHEWAL ENTERS THE ROOM. He cannot tell if anything went down, but as he walks over to hand Deuce the blue plastic bag containing the half-a-bottle of brandy, a bottle of coke, and a box of condoms, he sniffs the air to make sure.

Deuce takes the bag. "Nice one, mate," he says, pulling out the half-a-bottle of brandy and bottle of coke from the blue plastic bag and stuffing the box of condoms that is still inside the bag down the side of the sofa. He opens the brandy and looks over at Eschewal, who is making his way over to sit down. "Oi, blood, do you want a drink?"

"Nah, I'm cool," replies Eschewal as he sits on the sofa.

Deuce picks up a glass from the coffee table in front of him and pours a large measurement of brandy.

Salacious says to Eschewal, "Don't you drink?"

He rubs his chin and shakes his head. "Nah, I don't drink."

She looks at Deuce. "You don't drink either?"

He pours a bit of coke into the glass of brandy. "Nah, babes, I don't really drink, but I'm gonna have a little glass. You get me?"

She smiles and rubs her hand down her leg. "Is it you lots plan to get me drunk and have your wicked way with me?"

In a smooth tone, Deuce replies, "Nah, babes. Don't say that. Nothing can't go on if you don't want it to go on. You feel me?" He offers her a glass of brandy and coke.

She smirks, making her full juicy lips twist. She takes the drink and sips. She licks her lips. "Ooh, too strong, do you wanna kill me? Nah, eya mix it a bit more."

He pours coke into the brandy until she tells him to stop.

She crosses her legs, smiles, then gulps the brandy and coke. She closes her eyes and bites her bottom lip. Her body feels heavy, as if the gravity force of a black hole is pulling her towards the floor.

Like a bolt of electricity, her mind sends a chill up and down her spine. Her nipples are erect. She gets up from the seat and puts down the glass of brandy and coke.

She says calmly and relaxed, "Alright, guys, when I get back from the bathroom. You two better be stripped naked and ready because I will be."

Eschewal looks at Deuce with an expression that says, 'Is she for real?'

Deuce raises his eyebrows and shrugs.