06

Sok'anya wakes up to the sun shining above her. She realizes that she's still cuffed to Mansk and checks his bandage first. She sat up slowly so that she wouldn't tug his arm too much. She unwraps the bandage and removes the leaves seeing how the bite marks doesn't look inflamed like last night. It looks better than before. She smiles happily before rewrapping it.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" It was Ja. Sok'anya lowers her head down biting her bottom lip nervously. Was he upset that she changed Mansk's bandage instead of him?

"I-I just fixed his wounds"

"Are you calling me a bad medic?" Ja raises his eyebrows at her feeling a bit insulted and hurt. He noticed how there were leaves underneath the bandage. The medicine he applied on him did not work?

"I don't think you are bad med. You still take care of everyone with all you can. But you are on Pandora, we have other resources too. He was in discomfort and...I didn't want him to be in pain..." Sok'anya looks back down at Mansk who seemed to sleep a lot better.

"Oh well...thanks. Also politely and respectfully, don't touch my stuff again" Ja turns around and went back over to his sleeping bag to roll up. He wasn't paying attention but she stuck her tongue at him like a child. His stuff has already been touched and taken but of course she noted to herself not to do it again.

An hour later, everyone was up and ready to continue on their next lesson. Mansk uncuffs their wrist from each other so she could walk freely. Before she could take anymore steps further, she felt her queue being held back Miles.

"Mom!" Spider shouted. He was held back by Lopez. Sok'anya hisses up at Miles, almost decking him in the face but he caught her wrist right away.

"Listen up sweet pea, you pulled a very shitty thing last night. I thank God we're all still alive. you probably haven't noticed I had gave you a free pass on the old school ass spankin' and your son's old school ass whoopin'. Now I promise that if you two try to escape again I won't be nice at all. Understand me?" He leans down as she felt his breath against her forehead which made her cheeks heat up.

"Understand me?" He grips harder on her queue. Sok'anya gasped lightly as her other hand reaches behind grabbing his wrist where he was pulling.

"I need an answer mama"

"Y-Yes...yes sir" She stutters out.

Oh fuck me...

Miles gulps before letting her go from his grasp. "Alrighty, I want you to teach us how you fish. We ain't bring much food with us other than snacks" he crosses his arms. "Back on earth, the humans use something called a fishing pole. I know the Na'vi doesn't use that at all. So, I'd like you to show us what you do"

Sok'anya rubs the top of her head after the abuse and turns around "Fine, I show you" Sok'anya leads them towards the water fall. She was pissed off about him touching her queue too often but to not let anything escalate further for the safety of her son she puts all her grudges aside for now.

"Most use arrows but I'm not confident with arrows so I use spear. It's easy to carve and make into whatever use I want. Or I can just use my hands to grab fish"

"Oh I wanna use my hands" Lopez says as he rubs his hands together excitedly.

"It is not a game or fun play. I show you so you don't make fool of yourself. Then me and spider will teach you how to carve your own spear" She offers them a smile.

As they reached the pond, Sok'anya demonstrates how to catch fish by hand. It looked simple when she was doing it. Of course, she's used to this way. She got into the water and bends down to dip her hand down under the water. Waving it carefully and not aggressively, it would scare the fish away. Once the fish swam by her and around her feet, she made a V with her hands in front of the fish then she grabs it quickly. The fish wiggles in her grasp and shows it to them. "Like this"