56

Quick side note: Ignacia will actually be seven years old in the presents. I got the years mixed up from the previous chaps.

"I see you Sok'anya, Spider, Miles and Ignacia" Tonowari greeted them along with his mate by his side as always. Ronal smiles kneeling down to Ignacia's level to greet her. Ignacia looked up at her Brother then at Ronal before greeting back with the hand gesture. "I see you too Tsahik of the Metkayina"

"I see you as well, Ignacia" Ronal smiles as she stood up straight. "Not much has changed since your last visit. Is everything going alright at home in the forest?" Tonowari asked.

"We are doing well" Sok'anya replied as she held hands with Miles. "Jake Sully and his family are looking forward to seeing all of you. Please, right this way" Tonowari leads them to where they will be staying. Johnny, Andrew, Lyle and Alicia stayed in a pod next to Miles and his family. They all had settled down in their Marui. As soon as Spider had put his stuff away, he went to meet with Kiri. Nobody knows but him and Kiri had their own secret place that they like to spend time with each other away from everyone else.

"Alright Ignacia! What do you want to do?" Miles asked his daughter. The little girl turned around hearing a few Metkayina kids jumping into the water to swim. She looked back at her Dad "I wanna play!"

"Of course darlin' go make some friends" Miles tells her. Ignacia nodded as she leaves the pod and made her way towards where the kids were playing. She took a deep breath before jumping into the water. Opening her eyes underneath the water, the sea looked so beautiful. She watches all the sea creatures swimming by with amazement and reached out to the fishes to touch their scales.

Swimming back up to the surface to catch her breath, the little girl laughed happily as she splashed in the water. As a baby, she was afraid of the water but now she wasn't. Ignacia giggled as she splashed around in the water by herself for a bit before spotting the other kids not too far away from her. She smiled and decides to join them.

Miles watched from a distance and had his arms crossed. Sok'anya walked over to him with her arms around his waist "Everything alright?" She asked. "Yeah, just keepin' an eye on her" he said. Miles does realize that these kids were all boys. He didn't like the fact of his daughter being surrounded by all those boys. Boys are known to play rough, be mean, and inappropriate. He hoped these boys were none of those things.

"Hi! My name is Ignacia! You must be Kesone! I remember you!" She smiled brightly at the recognizable Metkayina boy.

The Metkayina boy smiled back "I think I remember you too. It must've been so long since I saw you. Its nice to see you. These are my friends Sulung and his brother Tenuk"

"Hi!" Ignacia waved to the brothers. Tenuk eyes widened as he took one of her hands looking at all her fingers. "You have five fingers too? I still find that so weird! What use does this little one have?" He held onto her pinky curiously. Ignacia's ears drooped as her pinky finger had been called weird. Was it really weird? Her dad, her brother, her uncles and auntie had five fingers too. Was she supposed to have four like them and like her mommy?

Kesone smacked Tenuk's hand away from hers "Stop, there's nothing wrong with her hands" Ignacia's ears perked up at Kesone and faced him wide eyes. She swallowed uneasy as she held her hands against her chest, she was starting to feel her insecurity build up.

Yep, that's what Miles was afraid of. He gritted his teeth as he watched the boys interact with his daughter and was about to make his way to the kids. Sok'anya held him back "Ma Miles..." she spoke softly.

"I just wanna make sure they are playin' nice" Miles offered her a smile of reassurance before leaving to check on the kids.

"We should play tag!" Ignacia smiled while the boys tilted their heads and exchanged looks. "What is this tag?" Kesone asked. "It's a game me and my family play a lot! It's my favorite! You guys will like it too! We have to decide who is it and this person will have to chase the others to tag them with a touch on the shoulder, arms or back"