14

Showing the Recoms how to kill animals with an appropriate respect was going to be a tough one. But if Jake have done it successfully with Neytiri, these folks can do it too. Sok'anya was just nervous about teaching them that's the thing. Some of them take it seriously, couple of them doesn't seem to care and the other half treats her lessons like a joke.

So she had Spider demonstrate how it's done properly so that the Recoms can watch and learn. Maybe seeing a human do it might encourage them a bit. With a shot of an arrow, the yerik known to be the hexapede wails to it's side while Spider goes over to it.

"I see you, brother and I thank you. Your spirit goes with Eywa" Spider uses his hand to pet the animal above its head gently as herbivore's eyes begin to close and the body had stopped moving. Spider takes the arrow out from the animal and looks towards the group watching from behind the plants.

"So it's like a prayer before you eat?" Lyle asked. Sok'anya nods her head "You show your respect, gratitude, and humility" She tells him before standing up to stepped out from behind the plants "Well done" She praises Spider. She was always impressed with him knowing she did a good job of raising him.

"In the Asian culture when a chicken is kept in almost every household, people always say a prayer while they slaughter the chicken, to comfort both themselves and the animal" Zhang says. The rest of the team looks in his direction then Brown asked "Was that chicken still good?"

Zhang only rolls his eyes "Yes. It's chicken and it was good but what I'm trying to say is that's how Sok is trying to teach us. The way the Na'vi do it is out of respect to all living things. Animals are before us"

"I thought Adam and Eve were before us" Brown's ears fell down to the side of his head. "Actually nature was here first before all living things" Added Prager.

"Can yall shut the fuck up?" Walker grumbled at the three Recoms. The whole time, Spider was laughing at all of them along with his mom who listened to their idiotic conversation. She didn't understand who this Adam and Eve was but she asummes it was a human thing. Something that they all should let go of.

At that time later, the group came across the pond and Miles decided to call it a break. Breaking the boring atmosphere, Lyle was the first one to splash water towards Walker and Zdog. "Ayo! Lyle! Quit it!" Yelled Alicia.

"Gonna have to make me ladies"

And the two of them chases the bald recom in the water. Maria jumps onto Lyle's back, using her weight to push him down into the water. Sean and Don had their feet's dipped in the water. Sean Fike isn't aware of Lopez and Brown underneath the water and gets dragged down by Lopez. As for Zhang, he quickly lifted up his feet before Brown could take them with him.

Fike stood in the water after getting up from being dragged. Lopez's villainous laughter could be heard as the tattooed recom points at him "Who the wet kitty cat now?" That was from earlier when Fike made fun of Sok'anya getting showered by Warren.

"I'm gonna get yo ass" Fike pokes at him. "I'm right here fool" Lopez stuck his tongue out at him before making a run. Walker and Zdog were still fooling around Lyle. "Ladies ladies, I need to breathe ya know?" He coughs slightly from the water.

Ja took the time to look over Mansk's wound from few days ago. Unwrapping the bandage he sees that the wound had healed nicely. "Alright man, you all good now. Take it easy" Johnny told him. "Thanks" Devin smiles before looking over at Sok'anya smiling softly. Miles was currently sitting with Sok'anya who was busy fixing Spider's dreads. He could see Mansk looking in their direction and had the nerve to scoot himself closer to the Na'vi woman.

Sok'anya was confused by Miles action but she could feel the tint in her cheeks form. Finishing up the dreads in Spider's hair, she lets him go enjoy the water with the rest of the group. She smiles watching her son splash water at the Recoms and slapping Lyle on top of his shiny blue bald head always made her giggle. It brought her back to when Spider was a little kid running around with Neteyam, Lo'ak and Kiri.