28

Sok'anya was currently trying to release herself from the hand cuffs. "Come on...great mother please..." She continues to struggle. She pants then looks around left to right. She was alone, cuffed to the yellow railing. She was far away from the others.

Her son was taken by those sky people. She was relieved but hoped to Eywa that he would be safe wherever he is. Hell will certainly break loose if she finds out that her son is hurt.

She screams out helplessly as she tries to yank her wrist from the railing. She was getting exhausted so she stopped fighting. Sok'anya screams out in frustration before breaking into sobs. She wanted to go back to the forest. She wanted to go back home. Home was with Spider and Miles along with the Recoms.

Suddenly, she felt an impact lift her up before being slammed back down to the floor. She whimpers in pain as she carefully sat back up.

What was that?!

Her ears perked up at the gunshots and yelling from afar. The chaos has begun. Her niece and nephew are out there right now. Sok'anya continued trying to free herself from the railing. Spider watches from the window seeing that the huge shake of the ship was caused by the Tulkun landing on well deck. His eyes widened at the sight of the creature fighting back. The fin lifted on its own, knocking down soldiers off the side of the boat and crushing men in Skel suits. Everyone else around including the Recoms opened fire towards the animal.

"Holy shit" Spider couldn't help but smile. The Tulkun is the most intelligent being. He was honestly rooting for the animal. The Tulkun being their distraction, Jake had finally made his move and began charging towards SeaDragon along with the rest of the Na'vi army. Before he knew it, chaos was happening everywhere outside and around the ship. Spider finally took notice that his mother wasn't even with him. "Mom...." He mutters before walking towards the door and being stopped by a few soldiers who were pushing him back.

Spider slaps all hands on him "DON'T TOUCH ME! LET ME GO! WHERE THE HELL IS MY MOM?!" He yells.

So far, Sok'anya only created a dent in the railing but it still wouldn't do anything to get her out of here. But she couldn't give up, the children are out there between the wreck havoc and war battle.

"SULLY'S INBOUND! I WANT EYES ON!" Miles shouted as he approaches Cupcake who landed on the ship along with the other Recoms Ikrans. Before getting on Cupcake he looks towards Lopez "Where is she?" He asked him. "She's safe sir. I got her handcuffed to the railing. She's not anywhere close to the war zone" Lopez assures him.

"Good" Miles connects his queue to his Ikran and flew up into the air. "All right! Let's go! Saddle up! We're up!" Wainfleet shouted out to the others. Prager was currently by Ja's side, checking his pulse, or any sign of life in the medic. "Johnny...come on man...not you too...HEY!" Tears covered Prager's vision as he cups the recom's face. "JA!" Zdinarsk fell on her knees. She shook their medic by his shoulders. "JA! WE NEED YOU! PLEASE!" She cries out for him but no response. His cause of death was by the Tulkun when it flopped itself on deck.

"Get your tails on your fucking banshees! All of you! Saddle up! Let's go!" Wainfleet orders harshly at his team. Prager stood up immediately as he wipes his eyes before going onto Robert. Zdinarsk got up as well, pushing pass Lyle to get on her Ikran. Mansk glares at Wainfleet as he goes onto his Ikran taking off. He's back again. Blood thirsty bastard. That's something about Lyle that hasn't changed. His desire to kill no matter if it's for fun or if it's an order. He will do it.

The kids were left alone on the SeaDragon, still tied to the metal rail, seeing the battle go down in front of them. Sok'anya was worn out now. There was no way she was getting out of these cuffs. She could hear everyone communicating with one another from her ear piece. She quickly pressed the throat comm against her neck. "Ma Miles!" She calls out to him but no response.