59

"Alicia?! You copy!"

"I'm here, sir! Ja and Devin are with me! Your mate is hurt but she's patched up!"

"Get her outta there if you can! Lopez! Do you read?"

"I'm here sir! Prager is wounded! He's bleeding real bad!"

"Shit" Miles muttered before keeping his fingers pressed against the button. "Both of you fall back! I'm inside the ship! Lyle do you read? Lyle?"

It was silent on his end.

"Lyle, can you hear me?" Miles repeated again and hissed through his teeth. This only meant one thing and one thing only. His best friend is gone. Lyle is gone.

"Ey Lyle! Quit playing before I whack you with my homemade Chancla!" Lopez spoke into the throat comm. Miles took a shaky breath as he turned the corner and expectedly he shot the enemy in his way.

Meanwhile, somewhere on the ship, Prager pushed himself out of Lopez's arms and leaned against the wall "G-Go...get out of here. I-I'm only slowing you down" He slid down the wall.

"Ain't no way man! Come on! We're gonna help you!" Lopez dropped down to his knees with his hands on his shoulders.

"No! Stop! I don't want help I'm...I'm tired Victor. I really am...I can't—you need to get out of here. Find Larrtri and leave. Look...I'm losing lots of blood and...I can feel myself fading so...please.." Prager cried.

Lopez's eyes widened with anger mixed in with his tears "Who the fuck do you think you are dude? I'm not leaving you behind! Dead or alive, I'm taking your body back with me!"

"I-I appreciate that man but...I already had a very good life. I-It was nice to come back and...and be with you guys again..." Prager coughs out more blood but he continues talking, wanting to say his last words to his comrade, his best friend. "I-I'm nobody...I don't have a mate...or kids. But you have someone Vic....you need to make it out of here alive this time..."

Lopez couldn't even respond without crying. He covered his eyes as his hands started shaking. Prager was crying too. He didn't want his friend to die because of him. He could his vision getting blurry "C-Could you...could you hold me? I don't wanna be alone...I'm scared..." Prager whimpered as he weakly reached his arms out.

Immediately, Lopez brought him into a hug as he sobbed into his shoulder. "I got you amigo...you are never alone. Don't say you are nobody. You are somebody to me, to all of us...." Prager had a small smile from his lips as his eyes shut.

His hands dropped to his side going limp. Lopez didn't even look at him while leaning the Recom back against the wall. Larrtri arrived at the ship and she had found her mate crying beside his friend. She ran to his side and hugged him tightly to console him.

Spider, Lo'ak and Kiri peeked into a room that had a few guards and the general who are currently guarding Ignaica's cell. "We got this" Lo'ak whispered quietly as he points his gun at one of the guards and shot them. The general and the rest of the guards were caught by surprise and held their rifles up to shoot back. Spider tried to shoot General Ardmore but he missed.

"SPIDER!" Ignaica banged on the glass as she watched the soldiers shoot back at them.

Quickly, Spider and the Sully's hid behind the walls as shields while firing back. "Fuck! I ran out!" Lo'ak yelled. Kiri hid next to Spider and gasped as she saw red on his hand. "Spider!" She cried out causing her brother to look towards Spider noticing he wasn't shooting anymore. He saw that Spider was covering his chest which turned out to be a bullet wound.

"Shit!" Lo'ak cursed as he saw Spider's condition. "We gotta go! We can't save your sister right now!" Lo'ak shouted before rushing over to their side and ran down the hall.