42

The Recoms will be released tomorrow morning. So Sok'anya was on her way back to her Marui to organize the space. The Recoms can stay with her, she will make room for them. She thought that Spider would be there so he could help. When she came back to see a mess all over the place. It's like somebody was digging through her stuff. She looked around while picking everything up and putting it back where it belongs before noticing something was missing from her basket. Spider's extra mask. Why was it gone? Who took it? Maybe Spider? Her head was starting to spin again.

"Auntie Sok!" It was Tuk who was crying a mess. Sok'anya kneeled down in front of the small child holding her by her shoulders. "Tuk! What's the matter little one? Why are you crying? Who hurt you?" She caressed her face.

"No...it's not me! It's Spider! My brother he didn't mean to! H-He....please come! C-Come quick!" Tuk takes her hand pulling it to follow her.

Meanwhile, Lo'ak puts the spare mask over Spider's face. "Come on! Come on! Breathe Skxawng!" He begged. Please great mother! I didn't mean too! I don't want him to die! Spider was still wheezing, his lungs were exhausted from trying to get oxygen. Kiri sobbed harder as she cradled him. The boy was so pale from trying to breathe. "Monkey boy...please do not go..." she buried her face into his chest, hearing the slow rhythm of his heart beating.

Spider had a tear run down the side of his face. Soon enough, the great mother had heard all her children. Spider slowly starting breathing normally again. "Spider" Kiri was so relieved as she hugged him. Spider's eyes never left Lo'ak's.

"I-I'm so sorry bro—I didn't mean for that to happen! I...I'm so sorry Spider.." Lo'ak hiccuped as he sat there with shaky hands. He nearly killed someone. He nearly killed his best friend.

Suddenly, Lo'ak felt a stinging pain across his back and immediately fell onto his side gasping in pain. Kiri looks up in horror seeing her auntie behind him. She had whipped her brother. Lo'ak had red slash across his back. Spider gained all his senses back and realized his mother is here and had used her whip against Lo'ak.

Aonung and Rotxo were about to interfere but Sok'anya growled at them "Stay out my way!" Both of them gulped. Now they were scared of her. They have never seen Sok'anya so angry. Tuk was currently hiding behind Tsireya crying at how her auntie inflicted pain on her brother.

Spider gained back the rest of his senses before sitting up "Mom...mom don't! Please!" Sok'anya was too deaf to hear her son pleading for the poor Na'vi boy. She applied another slash against Lo'ak's back and then another one. Lo'ak hissed and cried out in pain as each hit against his skin felt like it was burning.

Finally, Sok'anya stopped, she threw her whip aside before forcing the boy to look at her by holding him by his queue. Lo'ak looked at her with fearful eyes with lines of tears in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry...I'm sorry ma'am..." he gulps, wincing in pain at her grip behind his head. Sok's lips trembled with anger at how another child hurt can hurt someone else's.

You hateful thing! Extremely! Just like your mother!

"MOM! STOP!"

Sok'anya blinks a couple of times before realizing what she had done. She couldn't bare to get anymore angrier than she already had gotten. She pulled Lo'ak into a gentle hug so she wasn't hurting him too much. "Oh no...oh Lo'ak I'm so sorry..." She apologized as she held the teenager in her arms. She does feel terrible for hurting him. But her son nearly died by another kid and she was not going to ignore that. There was no other way for her to put a stop to this any of this. She was not thinking straight either.

Lo'ak broke down into sobs as he hugged his auntie. "No no no I'm the one who is sorry! I didn't mean to hurt him! I was angry...I-I'm sorry..." he sobbed.