58

Kesone made it back on another Ilu along with Kiri. Sok'anya and Miles were getting ready to leave but without Spider and Ignacia, the two had no clue where they went. Sok went around the village to ask for her kid's whereabouts. Nobody had a clue where they are. Tonowari and Ronal were looking for their son too since he is also missing while the Sullys are looking for Kiri.

"DAD!" Shouted Kiri as she stepped out from the water. "Mom! Dad!" She cried out. Tuktirey and Lo'ak ran towards their sister and Kesone. Exhausted from rushing back to village, Kiri fell onto her knees as she held onto Lo'ak "Sis! What's wrong? Have you seen—"

"They....they took them. Spider and Ignacia..."

Lo'ak's eyes widened shaking his head "No..."

"Again?! We have to go after them!" Said Tuk as she turned around seeing the parents coming their way. Tonowari and Ronal ran towards their son hugging him tightly "Kesone! We were worried sick! We told you not to swim far!" Tonowari scolded.

Aonung and Tsireya noticed something was wrong when their little brother started to cry. It wasn't because he was scold at. "My baby brother what is wrong?" Tsireya asked as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"The demons...they took her away" Kesone sobbed. Jake and Neytiri exchanged looks of horror before turning around seeing Sok and Miles facial expressions.

"No...." Sok'anya placed a hand on her chest almost stumbling backwards as the words of their kids being taken repeated in her head. Miles growled as he turned around to make his way to Cupcake. Tonowari went over to one of the Metkayina warriors "GET YOUR WEAPONS! SOUND THE ALARM!" He shouted.

Miles turned around immediately "No! You all stay your tails here! This isn't your fight!"

Ronal looked at him slightly offended "Not our fight? Are you refusing our help?!"

Miles took a shaky breath "L-Look I can't handle anyone dying out there. I'm gettin' my kids back. I know what the sky people are capable of"

"So do we!" Jake shouted as he walked to him "Listen, Quaritch...you need us! You and your team aren't enough to do this on your own! It's our fight too!"

"Dammit Sully! No it isn't! These are my kids! And I don't need your fucking help!"

"Why?! Why don't you need our help?!"

"BECAUSE I DON'T FUCKIN' DESERVE IT!" Miles cried out. "After everything I've done to you and your family why the fuck would you go out your way to help me?!" He looked away as tears began to well up in his eyes.

"Quaritch! This isn't about us! Spider and Ignacia they mean a lot to me too! And I'm gonna help you get them back! Just—let us help..." Jake begged.

Quaritch bit the inside of his cheek before looking at Jake "Don't fucking die out there while helping me" he tells him before climbing on top of Cupcake and connects his queue before taking off with Sok'anya who is going too. Sok'anya clenched her teeth together as anger grew in her yellow eyes.

Hang on tight...mama and papa are coming.

Jake signals his mate to get her weapons ready. Rushing to their Marui, Jake grabbed his rifle and his knife. Neytiri grabbed her bow and arrows along with her own knife. They both took a deep breath before leaving together.

"Mom! Dad! Lo'ak and Kiri took off on the ilus!" Tuk shouted while running to her parents. Neytiri and Jake started getting more stressed out now that her own kids have gone out there.

"You stay here! I mean it!" She tells her youngest daughter before calling her Ikran. Two of her children running off is enough. She knows that Lo'ak and Kiri are grown but she couldn't bare to lose them.