61 (End)

Miles made his way to the top of the ship and saw Ardmore in her AMP suit standing by the railing with her back turned. "It's been so long Miles" She turned around smiling. "You know, I figured that you'd go against the RDA but I should've known better. Making you guys look like those savages was probably the worst mistake of humankind. The outcome is never good" She looked at the former colonel from head to toe.

"Look at you, you think that you are one of them but don't forget who you really are Miles Quaritch" Her words had brought him flashbacks to what the other Miles had said to Jake. It was something just like this.

"Ohh I didn't forget. No need to remind me. What you should be worried about General is how you're gonna get out of this one. I've never actually seen you fight" Miles tossed his gun aside before taking out his knife. His gun wasn't going to last with her in the AMP suit.

"I'm glad you're here to find out" Ardmore motions her robotic arms to punch the recom but luckily he ducks in time. Rolling on the deck and blocking her swings. He finally managed to get closer and climbed on top of her suit and stabbed the front window causing it to crack straight across. Ardmore's eyes widened as she heard the air peaking into the AMP suit. Quickly, the general had picked up Miles by his queue and threw him harshly onto the floor before she could put her breathing mask on.

There's a puddle of blood leaking underneath Miles from his gunshot wound. Miles hissed at the pain as he attempted to get up.

"Kitty cat having trouble?" Frances had mocked before grabbing him by his queue lifting him up from the ground. "So helpless...where's the rest of the crew, hmm? Are they all dead already? What a shame" behind her rear view mirror, she could see Jake behind her with a spare. She lets go of Miles and turns around towards Jake grabbing his spear, swinging him onto the metal floor making him let go of the weapon. "This will do" She raises the spear in the air to bring down Jake who blocked it with his rifle.

Ardmore pressed down with more pressure as the rifle pressed against Jake's chest. "Shit..." Jake gritted his teeth as he watched the spear starting to Pierce through the rifle. Miles got on top of Ardmore causing her to move away from Sully now. Miles growled as he bangs onto the window till it cracks. "Get out of there you bitch!" He yelled in rage.

The glass completely shattered but Ardmore was already wearing a mask. She reached for Miles and held him in one hand, squeezing him with the metal claws. Miles gasped as he tried to peel away from her. "How does it feel, Quaritch? How does it feel to betray your own race?" She squeezed him harder. Miles fights to keep his eyes open and his gaze on the general. He growled at her in response and hissed at her showing his tiny fangs.

Ardmore shook her head, "You thought you could protect your family...but we both know that you can't. You lost your squad members and your son. If you just did one job right you wouldn't have to suffer these kinds of consequences..."

"ARGHHHH!" Jake jumps up at her with the spear and stabs her in the right shoulder causing her to scream in agony. Quaritch fell out from her hold and into the metal floor coughing out blood.

Ardmore took a deep breath, a shaky one as she had yanked the spear out from her shoulder as blood gushed out from her wound. She tossed the spear overboard. Then Frances glared at Jake who growled at her. "You..." Despite the shocking pain coursing through her upper shoulder, she still managed to move her fingers to control herself in the AMP suit. She took out a knife from the under arm of the AMP suit which is a large weapon designed specifically for the suit. She points it at Jake.

"Oh I-I've been waiting for this for so long..." She charges towards Jake who jumps away from the end of her knife. Miles had tried to get up to help but his body was in pain. He winces as he lays back down on his side while watching the General and Sully fight.