25

Sok'anya was currently outside while Spider tagged along with Miles inside the SeaDragon. She wanted to view the ocean. It was so beautiful. "Hey Ja, isn't the water lovely?" She looks over at the medic noticing that he was holding Fike's dog tag. Which only meant one thing.

He's gone? Just like that? I didn't even get to share the news with him.

Her eyes began to tear up as she looks around and notices that Walker is gone too. She was so excited for me and Miles. Her and Fike won't get a chance to meet the baby when it's born. Now Sok knows why everybody was quiet and distant from each other. She frowns back at Ja who had a corner of tears in his eyes. She wraps an arm around him and brought him close to her for comfort. The medic leans into her shoulder as he let the tears fall.

"The targets pretty much this whole island group" Miles is reviewing the map with the Captain. "Never been up there. You know these waters Doc what kinda indigenous we got?" Scoresby asked the other man in glasses.

"Metkayina, mostly. Some Ta'unui. Maybe fifty villages"

"And you are who?" Miles asked.

"Oh...I'm Ian Garvin. Marine biologist" Ian stick a hand out to shake Colonel's which he ended up ignoring. "Fifty villages, a hundred's villages, I don't care we'll search them all" Said Miles.

I need to find this son of a bitch...I can't afford to lose anymore time than I already have!

The asshole...the traitor who betrayed his own kind...

Now he left two of his people behind who are loyal to him...he needs to be punished.

Scoresby looks at him "I hunt tulkun. That's what I'm rigged for. That's all my guys do, I got quotas to make"

Fuck your quotas.

Being civil was getting a bit hard. Miles wanted to get this mission done not hunt whatever the hell a tulkun is. Last resort was to make threats "I'll be nice...once...then I won't" he insincerely smiles.

Mick leans back uneasy before making a decision "Well, if you can't get out of it...get into it! All crews to stations!" Scoresby shouted as he walks away from the table. Miles smiles in satisfaction that he carried out his plan knowing what he can be capable of.

That's right fucker.

"So colonel, where ya headed first?" Scoresby asked.

Miles gazed back down at the map and first island that caught his eye "Ta'unui" he points. Scoresby nods before turning to his crew members "Let's roll everyone! Ta'unui it is!" He shouted again.

Spider was getting nervous by every minute passing. He was pacing around and just looking around trying to distract himself for what's to come. Sok'anya enters inside the SeaDragon and goes over to her son and her mate.

"Mom!" Spider goes up to hug her. "Hi sweet boy" She hugs him back before looking towards Miles who didn't even say anything or take notice that she's inside. She told Spider to go by the other recom members so she could talk privately to Miles.

Watching the boy leave, Sok'anya walks to her mate and stood next to him looking out the window with him. "Ma Miles...where are we going?" She asked him. She didn't like this silence between them ever since they left bridgehead city.

"To look for Sully. He's hiding so we're going to search every damn island. We're heading to Ta'unui first" Miles tells her. "Oh...okay..." Sok said quietly as she fiddles with her fingers to ease her stress. Miles looks from the corner of his eye and frowns before facing her. "Sok..." he took her hands into his. "What's wrong sweetheart?" He asked.