29

Spider was still by the window and sees a huge pillar of fire rising from near one of the rear propellers, smoke billowing into the air. Everyone was too busy, too frightened, and distracted to even pay attention to him now. There must be something I can do! I need to do something!

Then his eyes look towards the control sticks by the pilot.

Time for me to shine...

Spider's been eyeing that fire extinguisher for the longest. Now is the time to put it into use. He grabs off the wall, using it to hit the pilot on the side of his head, the man's head hangs low, now unconscious.

"HEY! STOP!" someone shouted but that didn't stop Spider from planning to push the controls forward. Then he bangs the fire extinguisher against the control sticks, attempting to break them. One of the marines grabbed his arm to stop him, but Spider hits the extinguisher into his face making him fall backwards. Spider continues hitting the control sticks before a group of men grabs hold of him pulling him away. Spider hisses and shouts at them while they dragged him away.

"PULL!" Two of the other co-pilots are trying to pull the controls back but it was no use. The ship was speeding up faster towards a patch of rocks until they collided. Everyone was sent upwards due to the impact. Sok'anya screamed as she felt the impact of the ship crashing. Her hips were getting bruised from all the bumpy movements. She started panicking when she heard the sirens go off. Shaking her head, she tried yanking her cuffs off the railing. "Come on come on!" She doesn't know what is happening but all she knows is that she needed find Spider and get out of here.

"Flooding... compartments two and three!"

"Pumps not reacting!"

"Abandon ship...ABANDON SHIP NOW!" the man in the dark blue uniform yells before looking at the kid. "GET HIM TO A BOAT!" he orders at the men holding Spider. Spider smirks as they shove him forward towards the exit with everyone else.

I just broke the ship...wow...

"Check your mask, make sure it's tight!" one of them said to Spider as they adjusted it for him before Spider slaps his hands away from his mask.

"I'm good, dumbass!" he yells back. They passed through the walkways, making their way down to the lifeboats. "Wait! My mom! Where's my mom?!"

"Kid, that blue monkey ain't your mom" one of the guy's said, causing the other men with them to laugh.

"I'm not leaving her!" Spider yells at him.

"You don't have a choice. Let's go!" The guy grabbed him by the arm pulling him along with them.

Sok'anya could hear the shouts of the evacuation echoing all around her. Everyone rushing pass her didn't even bother with her existence. Of course they wouldn't. But a few men in uniform approached her direction when they noticed. One of them grins at her "Aww...look at the blue kitty. All by herself. What should we do with her?" He asked the others.

"Let her sink down with the ship" One said.

"Or...we can just get the job done ourselves. Do you guys think she can swim?" The other one suggested that they toss her into the water.

"She's not a reef Na'vi so no I don't think so" The other agreed.

"Alright! Come on beautiful. Wanna go for a swim?"

Sok'anya hisses at them "Stay away!" She warns while showing her fangs. "What a savage'' one of them called her as they stomped on her tail. Sok yells in pain before swinging her legs over to kick the guy away with all the strength she's got. He ended up falling over the railing and onto the hard metal floor down below. The other two men pointed their guns at her, ready to shoot her on the spot. Just before they could, Mansk was behind them and had shot them both. A little splatter of blood got onto her face and her chest. Sok'anya blinks a few times, processing what was happening before meeting Mansk's dark sunglasses. He had kneeled down to cut the orange cuffs off her wrists.