43

The next morning, Tonowari explained to the Recoms that they have given them a chance to prove themselves and that the consequences would be execution if they take advantage of them. "Do not make me regret this" Tonowari tells them sternly.

"We thank you" Mansk smiles lightly before him and the rest of the Recoms followed Sok'anya to her Marui. "Wow...everything is different than the forest. Of course! I mean—we're by the ocean now but everything is beautiful" Said Prager. "Hell yeah" Alicia smiles as her eyes wandered around. Just viewing their new environment.

"I wonder where that one Chica at" Lopez looks at all the Metkayina women passing by.

"Chica?" Spider raised his eyebrows. "The chick who was touching on my tattoos the other day. She was beautiful as fuck"

"Oooh Vic is in love~" Lyle laughs. "Ay! Ay! I am in love! You right! I hope I find her soon or she finds me" Lopez chuckles lightly. Prager is absolutely done with this man thirsting over these reef women. I hope she doesn't find you.

"This will be our new home" Sok'anya shows them the Marui. "Sweet!" Ja said as they walked in. Sok grabbed the dog tags from underneath the mats. "I have everyone's here...now that you are all back. You guys should keep it" She gives them to Miles.

Miles looks at every single one of them before handing them to the others. He handed Alicia's tag back along with Maria's. Lyle got Fike's dog tag which he put around his neck right away while Prager had Brown's. Spider offered to show the Recoms around the village while his mother and father can be alone.

"Here darlin' you can keep mine" Miles puts it around her neck. Sok'anya blushes lightly and looks up at him. Miles met her eyes and smiles softly before leaning down to kiss her on the lips. "God I missed you..." he whispered between their lips. "I missed you too" She closed her eyes as their foreheads touch.

"Those are the ilu's. Any rider can mount them. It doesn't involve any personal bond. They are very sociable and friendly" Spider points out the creature that was casually swimming around the area. "Then we have the warriors mount there! I heard that one isn't easy to master they are called a skimwing" Spider explains. "But you guys will be shown how to tame these animals so that you know the way of the water"

"Interesting..." Mansk is currently taking notes in his head. He found the Skimwing a very cool oceanic creature. He was going to look forward to that. The whole time Spider gave the tour, Lopez felt like someone was following them. Or at least following him. When he finally turned around it was the same woman who touch his tattoos.

"Ay mama! I was just thinking about you!"

In response she blinks at him, it seems like she wanted to say something but she wasn't able to get it out. Mansk turns around asking her if she needed something. It seems like she didn't understand what they were saying to her so Mansk nudged Lopez's arm.

"Dude, what?"

"Do you remember any Na'vi at all? I don't think she...speaks English"

"Dammit! Uh...a little bit! Um...what is your name?"

"Larrtri Te Azeo Yisenga'ite"

"...."

"...."

"Oh baby you can just call me Victor"

Larrtri eyes got distracted by all his tattoos and circles around him. She was very touchy. She even touched his queue and his tail. Lopez watches how she observed all his features and he observed hers as well. He noticed how thick she is compared to the Na'vi's in the forest.

Damn, wiggle wiggle the 5th commandment...

Lopez whistles as he looks at her bum before taking his eyes off of it. He did find her tattoos very pretty and unique. He wonders if they would tat him. Larrtri leans up to him looking closely at his face. "H-Hey mami, something on my face? Wanna get it off for me?" He smirks.

Dang, mami isn't much of a talker is she? She's more about action. I like that!

Then Larrtri takes his hands looking at his pinky, reviewing it over. Na'vi's only have four fingers not five. Now she's taking him by the hand and leading him somewhere. "Guys! I'll be back! Little mama taking me somewhere!"

Not sure where she taking me but I'm excited.

Meanwhile, Miles cuddled against Sok'anya. Just enjoying each other's presence at last. His large hand rest on her belly and he could feel their daughter moving around in there. He smiles softly as he inhaled her scent. He missed her so damn much. "When our daughter is born, we should head back to the forest. Do you think she would like that?"

Sok'anya smiles softly yet sadly "Y-Yeah, I think she will like that a lot" I'm afraid that I won't be there though to see her grow up.

Miles turn her over hearing her sniffling "Hey...hey honey, what's the matter? Talk to me" he cups her face. "It's nothing...I'm just...so happy right now..." she laughs lightly as she reaches up to wipe her tears but he moves her hands away. "I got you darlin' lemme wipe those tears away for you. You ain't gotta keep doin' it yourself anymore" Oh he is just so sweet. Miles cleans off the tears from her blue skin.

But Ja was right about something. She wasn't the same shades of blue as before. He thought nothing of it though, he assumes that's what happens to Na'vi women during pregnancy. But he doesn't know that's the affect of the baby draining every part of her.

After wiping away her tears, he leans down to kiss her on the forehead, her cheeks and then her lips. Sok'anya wanted this so much. Now she got it. Her mate is finally here with her. Sharing a kiss and embracing him closely is what she longed for the most.