20

"Come on! Keep up losers!" Spider yelled as he looks down at the Recoms trying to keep up with him and his mother. Mansk had to admit, he was scared of falling so he tried his very best not to look down. His sunglasses weren't helping either. He carefully lifts it up above his head and continued climbing.

Fike was struggling too. He was still getting used to this new body of his. The other Recoms were used to this since they had more time adapting than him and Walker but Walker had Zdinarsk's help. She seemed to be getting used to this easily than he ever could. Almost slipping from the rock, Sok'anya was the one who grabbed his hand and helps pull him up.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"You didn't have to do that"

"You would have fallen to death. You could say thank you instead"

"Thank you" Fike tells her sarcastically before climbing again. Sok'anya found it hard to get along with Fike. Of course, she wouldn't forget how he tried to kill Spider. But she also saw positive sides of him too. Fike was always determined to learn and ask questions. She even notices how he doesn't ask for help when it's needed. He'll be the one to lose his mind first whenever he screws up.

They made it up to the top of Mons Veritatis and saw all the Ikrans. There were so many and all had such a unique color to them. Everyone looked amazed and terrified since Sok'anya mentioned that taming them is a one time chance.

Prager gulps as he eyed the Ikrans flying above them "This is like my dream come true and my nightmare all at once"

"Right?! This is exciting as fuck!" Lopez grins as he looks at all of the Ikrans just minding their business.

Mansk raised his Hydra up in the air as a reflex when an Ikran flew above him. Sok'anya calmly lowers the weapon down "Be calm" She tells him. Mansk nods and took a deep breath before fully lowering his gun down.

Everyone positioned in opposite directions. Lyle took out a long sniper rifle and loads it with what looked like a tranquilizer. "I got this" Miles said as he took the weapon from Corporal aiming it towards the Ikran of his choice.

"Hey" Sok'anya scowled at him. Miles looks at her "What? You said we get one chance to tame them" He fixes his eye on the Ikran getting ready to shoot but hears Spider laughing at him.

Is he really mocking me right now?

"What?" Miles looks at the boy.

"Na'vi kids younger than me do this with their bare hands" Spider was amused at the effort but they were all forgetting that their weapons aren't going to help them bond with the Ikrans. Tranquilizing them isn't going to be the way is what Spider was implying. It seems this kid is more Na'vi than them.

"Jake sully did it the hard way?"

"What do you think?"

So it's a challenge.

However Jake did it, I'll do it better.